Thursday 10 April 2008Player 1 Tie Player 2 BPP
Mardle v Wade (19:40BST)4.906.801.53100%Details »
Hide « Mardle v Wade
Lewis v Part (20:30BST)2.265.502.40104%Details »
Hide « Lewis v Part
Jenkins v Manley (21:00BST)1.865.503.50101%Details »
Hide « Jenkins v Manley
Taylor v van Barneveld (21:45BST)1.616.404.00103%Details »
Meant to be a bumper crowd in Liverpool for this night. I'll go with 2 to begin with. 10pts P.Manley to beat T.Jenkins (DNB) 13/8 Stan James Peter Manley is way too high here without the draw in play. He takes on Terry Jenkins who has been very inconsistant in this event. Jenkins' scoring hasn't been great, certainly not the excellent scoring which took him to a hatful of TV finals last season. His doubling hasn't been the usually top notch finishing we expect from him either. Peter Manley has performed really well in this league, none better than last time out when he came from 4-2 down to Barney to beat him 8-6. He's scoring well and he'll always finish and 13/8 in a 2 horse race is a joke really. Anyone who has beaten Taylor and Barneveld in this league merits respect and although Jenkins has also done it, he may not be helped by the week off and he's shown real inconsistency against the supposed lesser lights of this tournament and with the throw to begin with I'll take One Dart to win this without the draw. 10pts P.Taylor -2.5 legs to beat R.Barneveld 8/11 Bet365 Phil Taylor's playing about as well as he's ever played at the minute and you can bet your last dollar he'll up it even further in this one to show Barney up again. He may even try and beat him 8-0 like he did his opponents 4 or 5 years ago. The key thing is that Taylor throws 1st in this match so he only needs one break of throw to prevail here. Losing to Peter Manley can't be much of a confidence boost for Barney coming into this match. Taylor beat Barney 7-4 in a UK Open qualifier semi final 2 weekends ago and 8-3 in the reverse Premier League fixture. Barney isn't playing great and it may just be in his best interests to let Taylor win this so he can top the table which would mean Barney avoids him in the semi final because nobody will want to play Taylor in the semis. It all points to Taylor 8-5 or better.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 11 Wouldnt disagree with any of those two above although I did side with Jenkins as the most likely winner against Manley although Manley is probably too big. One I will do is: Part @ 11/10 DNB 10 pts This is not really a great game to confidently bet on, neither player is really playing that well but in similar circumstances earlier on in the league, Part won and with draw in play he may well be value to do so again as the slight underdog. Part after an average start to the league looked to have picked up when he impressively beat Manley three weeks back (Lewis also played very well that night.) However since then he lost to Barney and Mardle, against Barney he unusually for him missed lots of doubles and he then run into an inform Mardle and at least lost with some credit with a 95 average. Meanwhile Lewis had a shocker last week, possibly still ill but he averaged below 90 against Taylor, consider to that was a scoring average mainly and then a terrible 75 against Wade, he lost both games badly. Even I know he is better than that but I would rather be against him as favourite on the back of that not to mind he is playing the World Champion who beat him earlier in the league. Correct Scores James Wade v Wayne Mardle 8-3 @ 13/2 8-5 @ 9/2 John Part v Adrian Lewis 8-3 @ 14/1 8-5 @ 7/1 Peter Manley v Terry Jenkins 8-4 @ 7/1 8-6 @ 5/1 Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld 8-3 @ 7/1 8-5 @ 5/1

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.