** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

rooster

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away Couldn't get to a computer yesterday but there was one lay and the result as follows. Thank God for Betfair's phone service I say! 530 NEWTON ABBOT SESAME RAMBLER (LAY) L 13/8F START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1833.94

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away Results for Sunday 11 May 2008 230 UTTOXETER FORTY ACRES (LAY) W 4/9F 250 WORCESTER TARALINA (LAY) L 11/4F 430 UTTOXETER POTTS OF MAGIC (LAY) L 2/1F START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1863.58

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away Results for Tursday 15 May 2008 I thought I'd get ahead of myself and post up today's result early only to find I had forgotten to put the damn thing on the board last night :$ Here it is anyway for the records. 200 PERTH POLLY WHITEFOOT (LAY) L 11/2 START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1880.58

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

Results for Tursday 15 May 2008 I thought I'd get ahead of myself and post up today's result early only to find I had forgotten to put the damn thing on the board last night :$ Here it is anyway for the records. 200 PERTH POLLY WHITEFOOT (LAY) L 11/2 START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1880.58
Great to see you heading in the right direction after the indifferent start!! Keep up the nice progress back to break even and then profit :ok

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

Great to see you heading in the right direction after the indifferent start!! Keep up the nice progress back to break even and then profit :ok
Thanks Aldric. It was a bloody crap start alright but I'm confident by this time next year this thread will be worth a fortune! Thanks again for watching mate :ok Rooster