** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

rooster

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away The bank is heading in the right direction again :ok Friday 18 April 2008 220 AYR GALANT NUIT (LAY) L 6/1 325 AYR YOUNG ALBERT (LAY) L 6/1 510 AYR GEEVEEM (LAY) L 4/5F START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1610.17

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away I totally forgot to post the selection for Sunday. I will include it in the figures as I this is for real - real money, real clawing back to break even. Sunday 20 April 2008 430 WINCANTON HIGHLAND CHIEF (LAY) 2ND 5/1 START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1667.17

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away Good luck in your quest mate! I went through exactly the same kind of thing - I started a laying system that I knew mathematically was profitable, staked real cash on the results............and immediately started losing money. I would normally get two or three days of constant wins, followed by a day where all of your winnings were lost plus a bit extra. That kind of up some and down more proved to be very hard on the nerves, so I eventually suspended it with a 35 point loss and will probably resume at the start of next month. All the best :hope

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

Good luck in your quest mate! I went through exactly the same kind of thing - I started a laying system that I knew mathematically was profitable, staked real cash on the results............and immediately started losing money. I would normally get two or three days of constant wins, followed by a day where all of your winnings were lost plus a bit extra. That kind of up some and down more proved to be very hard on the nerves, so I eventually suspended it with a 35 point loss and will probably resume at the start of next month. All the best :hope
Thanks dudeman for the encouragement. It's the same with me. Before the first post went up I had 12 successful lays the previous week but it's the curse of the board. Then a couple of weeks ago I posted up details of a Massey system that has been very profitable for me and now he won't be posting his old ratings which it's based on any more. What the heck! Good luck in your own punting mate. Rooster

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away Thursday 24 April 2008 320 PERTH TAZBAR (LAY) 2ND 6/5F 355 PERTH CATCH THE PERK (LAY) L 16/1 (NO BET) 440 FONTWELL BAKER'S GIRL (LAY) L 8/1 515 FONTWELL MYSTICAL STAR (LAY) 2ND 9/2 START BANK: 2,000.00 CURRENT: 1800.17

Re: A Point A Day Keeps The Wolf Away

Crikey, another Saturday already!! :lol Weekend just keeps on giving!! :cheers
Bloody wish it was Saturday Scotty then I could have bypassed today's losing lay. I knew the damn nag was too low in weights for comfort but what the hell. Nice tits you have by the way. ;) Rooster