Hungarian Soproni Liga 4-6/4

Friday 4 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Zalaegerszegi TE v MTK Hungária (18:00BST) 2.75 3.50 2.60 103% Details »
Hide « Zalaegerszegi TE v MTK Hungária
Saturday 5 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Debrecen v Honvéd (14:00BST) 2.10 3.25 4.30 102% Details »
Hide « Debrecen v Honvéd
Diósgyör v Vasas (18:00BST) 2.20 3.25 4.30 99% Details »
Hide « Diósgyör v Vasas
Fehérvár v Rákospalotai (18:00BST) 1.57 4.00 8.00 101% Details »
Hide « Fehérvár v Rákospalotai
Paksi SE v Tatabánya (18:00BST) 1.53 4.33 9.00 99% Details »
Hide « Paksi SE v Tatabánya
Siófok v Kaposvár (18:00BST) 2.62 3.20 2.55 109% Details »
Hide « Siófok v Kaposvár
Monday 7 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Újpest v Nyíregyháza (17:00BST) 1.40 4.50 11.00 103% Details »

Re: Hungarian Soproni Liga 4-6/4 Zalaegerszegi TE v MTK Hungária Posible away win here, in Sep 3, 2007 was 4-1 for MTK at home, and in Dec 8, 2006 was 2-0 win for MTK at home. In Oct 23, 2005 at Zalaegerszegi stadium was the game with plenty of goals, and 4-3 win by MTK! Zalaegerszegi not in best form these days, lost vs Györ ETO FC 3-2 away, drew vs BFC Siófok 1-1 away, and at home they lost vs Debrecen VSC 1-2. I think that is going to be a very tight game, with few goals, and win for MTK Budapest. MTK have some good players like strikers Simon András and Pál András. Predicted score 0-2. CHEERS:rollin

Re: Hungarian Soproni Liga 4-6/4 as usual this is a hungarian league so stakes lower :) mtk is sitting on the top of the league while zalaegerseg is in calm middle and has nothing to play for because two teams that are going to be relegated are already known: tatabanya and sopron... mtk is 4 points clear from second gyor and third ujpest... i don´t know maybe i´m just prejudiced to this league but be very carefull wih your bets what i see as a most possible outcome is a lazy slow game with 1 or 2 goals scored and possible score 0-1 1-1. so under 2,5 goals is the best option here i think. good luck!!!

Re: Hungarian Soproni Liga 4-6/4

as usual this is a hungarian league so stakes lower :) mtk is sitting on the top of the league while zalaegerseg is in calm middle and has nothing to play for because two teams that are going to be relegated are already known: tatabanya and sopron... mtk is 4 points clear from second gyor and third ujpest... i don´t know maybe i´m just prejudiced to this league but be very carefull wih your bets what i see as a most possible outcome is a lazy slow game with 1 or 2 goals scored and possible score 0-1 1-1. so under 2,5 goals is the best option here i think. good luck!!!
Good work, pal, saved me money couple of weeks ago with MTK at home ( fix or not ), now covered some of my loses in Holland and France...Bless you :clap

Re: Hungarian Soproni Liga 4-6/4 for monday´s game between ujpest and nyiregyhaza there is nothing to talk about except home win...ujpest want to reach second place to secure uefa cup spot and nyiregy is in calm middle and can finish the season with no rush...they can give chance to some youngsters or reserve team players... in this way ujpest is a definition of a banker..of course we have here well known ghost of monday and well known hungary :) but i think here is nothing to be afraid of and i consider home win to be of 70-80 percent confidence good luck!!!