** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Russian top flight 4-6/4

Friday 4 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
FC Moscow v Khimki (16:00BST) 1.81 3.60 5.50 101% Details »
Hide « FC Moscow v Khimki
Saturday 5 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Terek Grozny v CSKA Moscow (11:00BST) 5.50 3.50 1.83 101% Details »
Hide « Terek Grozny v CSKA Moscow
Saturn v Lokomotiv M (13:00BST) 2.85 2.87 3.00 103% Details »
Hide « Saturn v Lokomotiv M
Rubin Kazan v Tomsk (16:00BST) 1.57 3.70 9.40 101% Details »
Hide « Rubin Kazan v Tomsk
Sunday 6 April 2008 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Krylia Sovetov v Luch-Energia (11:00BST) 1.75 3.25 6.50 103% Details »
Hide « Krylia Sovetov v Luch-Energia
Shinnik Yaroslavl v Zenit (13:30BST) 4.00 3.20 2.15 103% Details »
Hide « Shinnik Yaroslavl v Zenit
Spartak Moscow v Amkar Perm (16:00BST) 1.50 4.00 7.50 105% Details »
Hide « Spartak Moscow v Amkar Perm
Spartak Nalchik v Dynamo Moscow (16:00BST) 3.00 2.80 2.55 108% Details »

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 hello to all i don´t wanna be sum fix teller but here´s one information i just caught: There are rumours again that Spartak Nalchik will throw the match away..like they were suspected to do last weekend..then they lost 1-2..after price on opposition went from around 2.2 to 1.14..on Betfair. be very carefull with this league as well!!! :) for other matches i see an away win for cska as they have much more quality in their squad and terek is unexperienced in battling against big names in russia.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 ok..some bets (lowered stakes of course, its mother Russia were talking about), as i really like this league..but always affraid to pull the trigger with higher stakes here - check the brackets... CSKA Moscow -0.75 @ 2.05 Despite many times being said that this Terek team is somewhat a political project they still perform as expected, badly. and with one of the best teams coming to town i cant see any other result as convicncing CSKA win. They sure have the necessary quality in their team to do so. Saturn Mosk Oblast v FK Lokomotiv Moscow draw @ 2.88 No wonder draw is so poorly priced as imo its the likliest of outcomes, and yeah teams played 5 draws in last 6 games on this venue. And with also both quite nicely balanced quality wize i relly see, better give the draw at least 40% possibilty to happen, hence this odds, despite theyre low, offer value in my eyes. FK Rubin Kazan -1 @ 2.35 OK i know that this ah is probably big, but odds are to tasy not to take a bit. Rubin with very good and experienced attack with Milosevic and Rebrov, and with very good squad which can kick the asses of any team in this league..so despite they lost last three vs. Tom, this time situation is different, as Rubin is the big fav and guests will surely want to get the points in other games. PFK Kryliya Sovetov Samara -1EH = draw @ 3.60 Specualtive bet, as surely home team is better but is failing to show their potential and Luch despite being one of the lower quality teams in the league are proving theyre hard to beat - Rubin the proof of that, when they went down with only 1-0 then. So im going for home team to win with exactly one goal difference..odds are surely good and ill take that. FK Zenit St. Petersburg @ 2.10 Majority of books on that odds and after impressive 4-1 trashing of Leverkusen in UEFA i wont mind backing the wealthy Zenit once again. At least i give them 50% chances to win it, so these odds represent value, despite Shinik pretty good start of the season..quality on the side of Advocaats team.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 exp, pretty good summary. i want to say some words about Terek. it's not simply political project. Terek is smth. like "team--the pride if the region". for example like Rubin. Terek is weaker, seriuosly weaker, but dangeruos with Caucasian characteristic features of resultmaking such as buing matches, "working" with referees etc. though it shouldn't be dangerous for CSKA. their president is well-known as a match-trader himself. ))

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 Rubin - Tom' under 2.5 1.65 Tom' in away games against higher-class teams playing with a purpose to save 0-0. Tom' is without 2 players who could bring a drop of creativeness to the wooden perfomance of this team : Kaleshin & Michkov are injured. Rubin submitted 3 good perfomancers : Semak, Karadeniz and Milosevic, but they need time to improve team playing. This team is already good in away games, but at home they have problems against solid defense. I think there are no more chnces to see more than 1-2 goals in this game. Rubin can spoil this pick if score in starting minutes only.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 Wings of Soviet - Beam (Krylya Sovietov - Luch) 1 -0.75 2.0 1. Wings are stronger. It's much higher level than their rivals. 2. Luch lost 12 of 16 away games with 3 draws and 2nd of these draws were with 15th and 16th teams, which dropped out. Wings isn't team-outsider, they have not bad players and very strong coach. 3. Wings lost 2 games in a row and have a huge motivation to win outsider in the home stadium.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 Saturn v Lokomotiv M away (0) 2.05 after last tour games i think is good bet. Loko stronger - good offensive team. Probably again draw. Saturn not full ready. Rubin Kazan v Tomsk home win 1.55 Rubin after surpise in last tour (3-1 in SPb) will win again. good team, good midfilders, home pitch... Tomsk no super weak team and i think 2-1 1-0 finish score Krylia Sovetov v Luch-Energia under 2.5 1.65 I like vladivostoks keeper Cheh. Strong good player. KS have little problems with goalie moments realization... no more 1-2 goals imo Spartak Nalchik v Dynamo Moscow away (0) 1.75 is simple. Nalchik weak. Dynamo will be in top-5 in champ finish... If game no "fishy" - we have good chances to see away win, or away dnb as minimum 3 no bet interesting games: Spartak Moscow v Amkar Perm main question - what is Spartak now? :) no optimal form players, especially main forwardrd Pavluchenko, inj almost all main defs - Kovach, Strancl, Fathi, Shishkin + red card midf Mozart... +1,5 away? I dont know... :( Shinnik Yaroslavl v Zenit two days ago(3 april) - big Zenit win in UEFA, newborn daughter by Arshavin :) ... We have good russian tradition...:cheers I hope Zenit havent a headache... Shinnik hard nut for Zenit (2002-2006 Shinnik - Zenit +3 =1 -1. Loose in 2006 after shinniks autogoal). good interesting clash! Terek Grozny v CSKA Moscow is no fishy game - 98% :) Trerek weakest, but CSKA for me nobet team now... Unstable guys...

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 according to team news vagner love and carvalho the key players of cska won´t play in this one...the game start in less than hour...so it is gettin kinda shaddy here...i forgot - president of terek is some high political person in chechnya maybe i´m wrong but i think the highest one-president of chechnya..and he visits all of home matches...so here guys i would recommend HANDS OFF this match.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4

SportFootball (Minor Leagues)
EventRubin-Tomsk
SelectionRubin
Strength10/10
Date05/04/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.62 (Back)
ReasoningHere i will go on home side as Rubin had very good team this season and they have all 3 wins so far and they are playing against Tomsk who are typical home team same as Rubin and i believe that Tom doesnt have anything to look for against Rubin today and i see here clear home win.

Re: Russian top flight 4-6/4 bro, maybe i'm too subjective, but 1.62 is not so good value for Rubin to win. draw can be easily. it's hard for Rubin against such ultradefensive team as Tom' to be. and russian football fields in spring doesn't help to attack. i think Rubin will win too, but it shouldn't be 10/10 stake. imho, surely.

ok..some bets (lowered stakes of course, its mother Russia were talking about), as i really like this league..but always affraid to pull the trigger with higher stakes here - check the brackets... CSKA Moscow -0.75 @ 2.05 Despite many times being said that this Terek team is somewhat a political project they still perform as expected, badly. and with one of the best teams coming to town i cant see any other result as convicncing CSKA win. They sure have the necessary quality in their team to do so. Saturn Mosk Oblast v FK Lokomotiv Moscow draw @ 2.88 No wonder draw is so poorly priced as imo its the likliest of outcomes, and yeah teams played 5 draws in last 6 games on this venue. And with also both quite nicely balanced quality wize i relly see, better give the draw at least 40% possibilty to happen, hence this odds, despite theyre low, offer value in my eyes. FK Rubin Kazan -1 @ 2.35 OK i know that this ah is probably big, but odds are to tasy not to take a bit. Rubin with very good and experienced attack with Milosevic and Rebrov, and with very good squad which can kick the asses of any team in this league..so despite they lost last three vs. Tom, this time situation is different, as Rubin is the big fav and guests will surely want to get the points in other games. PFK Kryliya Sovetov Samara -1EH = draw @ 3.60 Specualtive bet, as surely home team is better but is failing to show their potential and Luch despite being one of the lower quality teams in the league are proving theyre hard to beat - Rubin the proof of that, when they went down with only 1-0 then. So im going for home team to win with exactly one goal difference..odds are surely good and ill take that. FK Zenit St. Petersburg @ 2.10 Majority of books on that odds and after impressive 4-1 trashing of Leverkusen in UEFA i wont mind backing the wealthy Zenit once again. At least i give them 50% chances to win it, so these odds represent value, despite Shinik pretty good start of the season..quality on the side of Advocaats team.
it should have been a great weekend if matches were played some five minutes less. Loko scored a winner if i remember in 86th, while Zenit lost a two goal lead in 90th minute, Rubin managed only one goal win, so thats a push, while Krylia did their job and won with 1 goal precisely...CSKA...well, to say the least im pretty surprised they managed to loose..

Saturn v Lokomotiv M away (0) 2.05 after last tour games i think is good bet. Loko stronger - good offensive team. Probably again draw. Saturn not full ready. Rubin Kazan v Tomsk home win 1.55 Rubin after surpise in last tour (3-1 in SPb) will win again. good team, good midfilders, home pitch... Tomsk no super weak team and i think 2-1 1-0 finish score Krylia Sovetov v Luch-Energia under 2.5 1.65 I like vladivostoks keeper Cheh. Strong good player. KS have little problems with goalie moments realization... no more 1-2 goals imo Spartak Nalchik v Dynamo Moscow away (0) 1.75 is simple. Nalchik weak. Dynamo will be in top-5 in champ finish... If game no "fishy" - we have good chances to see away win, or away dnb as minimum 3 no bet interesting games: Spartak Moscow v Amkar Perm main question - what is Spartak now? :) no optimal form players, especially main forwardrd Pavluchenko, inj almost all main defs - Kovach, Strancl, Fathi, Shishkin + red card midf Mozart... +1,5 away? I dont know... :( Shinnik Yaroslavl v Zenit two days ago(3 april) - big Zenit win in UEFA, newborn daughter by Arshavin :) ... We have good russian tradition...:cheers I hope Zenit havent a headache... Shinnik hard nut for Zenit (2002-2006 Shinnik - Zenit +3 =1 -1. Loose in 2006 after shinniks autogoal). good interesting clash! Terek Grozny v CSKA Moscow is no fishy game - 98% :) Trerek weakest, but CSKA for me nobet team now... Unstable guys...
yes! First win after 1-3 tours looses :) +3 -1 Saturn v Lokomotiv M +++ 1:2 teams was equal, but Loko more lucky Rubin Kazan v Tomsk +++ 2:1 Tomsk is good middle table team. Rubin win, but havent very big posession... Kazan not realy leader, i wait some draws or may be looses of Rubin in next 2-3 games. Krylia Sovetov v Luch-Energia --- 2:1 one hour very boring game and good speed in last half-hour. after 1-1 both teams may score winning goal, but samara was more successful. Luch is hard nut team. KS havent well organized game... Spartak Nalchik v Dynamo Moscow +++ 0:2 equal game in first half and good Dinamo in second half... Nalchik now imo realy candidate for lower division. No game, no forwards, nothing... 3 no bet interesting games: Spartak Moscow v Amkar Perm 1:1 Spartak in bad form. Only first 30 minutes in second half they play as team whos will play in Champions League... And foolish goal in 89 min. And Pavluchenko no score in 90 in 100% goalie situation... btw, again under in Amkars away game... Shinnik Yaroslavl v Zenit 2:2 Zenit relax after 2 goals and allow 2 goals... Statistics :) +3 =2 -1 in 2002-2008 at Shinniks pitch. Terek Grozny v CSKA Moscow 1:0 CSKA away without Vagner - not good team in attack. Guests have posession all time but no score... Terek 2-3 good attack and win... it is football... and unstable guys from CSKA :)