Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed)

danj2202

Re: Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed) :ok thanks PERFECT well as I speak Mario Ancic who I thought would beat Davydenko tonight is a break up early in the first, look to lay it off later hopefully BET1 Ancic to beat Davydenko (in play) £7.19 @ 1.53

Re: Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed)

Think Venus could well beat Svetlana Kuznetsova so will have a smaller play Venus Williams (in play) to beat Svetlana Kuznetsova £4 @ 1.56
:@:@ bloody Venus - bet 2 -£4 Ancic looks in serious trouble now as well

Re: Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed)

:ok thanks PERFECT well as I speak Mario Ancic who I thought would beat Davydenko tonight is a break up early in the first, look to lay it off later hopefully BET1 Ancic to beat Davydenko (in play) £7.19 @ 1.53
:@ bugger!, not the start I hoped for!, paper trialled this for a couple of days and had success, just have not reached a point in the first two bets where I had an oppurtunity to even cut and run just went tits up straight away - COME ON THE BLUE JAYS Bet 1 - Ancic - Lost (-£7.19) Bet 2 - Williams - Lost (-£4) Running Total - £ 3.00 P/L -£11.19

Re: Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed) and teh yankees score a go ahead run in the seventh lol, I think I know the problem anyway, I expect this bet to now lose, I got a little cocky and bet all three earlier than I had been in the paper trial - A LOT earlier over confidence appears to have killed me, may reload and try again tomorrow, unless the jays come back of course

Re: Danj2202's attempt 1st glory hunt attempt (fingers crossed) ok Yankees win, all I proved tonight was that I have no discipline and I cannot tip for sh!t, as I look at it, I would not have bet the baseball and would have ended up on the opposite side in both tennis games if i played it as I did in the paper trail, will probably start attempt 2 tomorrow, good luck all