AWOP VP Rumble - Tiebreak this Thursday

GaF

AWOP VP Rumble - Tiebreak this Thursday  

1. 1.

We had the tie with AWOP - now to try and split the forums, and win the prizes (and kudos). Teams are restricted to those who played in an earlier leg (or pre registered for the team). Lets get ready to rumble!!

Tourney name: Rumble Show Down Time: 8pm Entry €5 + 50 cents Starting Stack: 2000 Payout: Standard Online Password: yes
Points awards will be: 1st 20 Points 2nd 19 Points 3rd 18 Points 4th 17 Points 5th 16 Points ... 19th 2 points 20th 1 point The password is different to the earlier rounds, so if you want to receive it, please vote in this thread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AWOP VP Rumble - Tiebreak this Thursday

OK I have had Email back from Virgin this has now had a date change to Next Tuesday just before the Festival Ok Guys sorry about this but Virgin stated was the earliest they would be able to set it up
7 days to set up a table?? :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Why not set up a Private Password-Protected MTT on a different site for this Thursday......surely the deal with Virgin was for the 4 matches and a Freeroll? :unsure TQM

• 2 weeks later...

Re: AWOP VP Rumble - Tiebreak this Thursday

Points awards will be: 1st 20 Points 2nd 19 Points 3rd 18 Points 4th 17 Points 5th 16 Points ... 19th 2 points 20th 1 point
Just wanted to bump this and remind you of the points structure tonight... 105 points each and we can have another tie break :lol :lol :lol :lol

Guest gazza271

Re: AWOP VP Rumble - Tiebreak this Thursday Out by my own poor play. Only the 2nd hand I played was dealt KK, raise 4 x BB and 3 callers. Flop comes 10,7,5(?) rainbow and bet half pot. All fold except adetrick who reraises me and I knew he had a set, I really did but I just could'nt lay down the Kings and pushed and called in an instant and Ade flips over 10 10 and I'm out. Nice hand and well played mate, I gotta learn to lay down the big pp's when needed :sad Good luck PL'ers :ok:ok:ok