Flopped nuts on tricky board

Nade

I've flopped the nuts, but the board is quite drawy and there's a lot of action - working out the optimum play in these areas has always been one of my gray areas. Table #7092906 - Crouching Tiger 1 Starting Hand #357786405 Last Hand #357785021 Game Type: HOLD'EM Limit Type: NO LIMIT Table Type: RING Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.50/$1 Button is at seat 4 Seat 1: 27Nade - $170.90 Seat 2: Gatica1 - $115.43 Seat 3: titolab - $29.80 Seat 4: bish619 - $75.78 Seat 5: Heimlich81 - $114.45 Seat 6: WrayBuoy - $68.52 Moving Button to seat 5 WrayBuoy posts small blind ($0.50) 27Nade posts big blind ($1) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [9h 9c] to 27Nade Gatica1 raises to $3.50 titolab folds bish619 calls $3.50 Heimlich81 folds WrayBuoy folds 27Nade calls $3.50 Dealing Flop [9d 3d 8c] 27Nade checks Gatica1 bets $11 bish619 calls $11 27Nade ... Was the check wrong in the first place? Should i call to continue the trap but risk being outdrawn or look to build the pot now ? Just some of the thoughts and possibilites ... Info i have on the players is gatica is a solid player, doesn't try anything too fancy from what i'd seen. Bish is a bit loose and well, a bit fishy tbh.

Re: Flopped nuts on tricky board $32.50 in the pot,im raising to $44 here big enough to discourage a flush chaser.ideal scenario is the board pairs on turn giving them their flush and you the full house.nothing wrong with your call initially,calling here is an option but i have lost too many hands slow playing for value.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.