Poker Kings $250,000 Gtd - Free chance

avongirl

Free chance to play in the €250,000 GTD Only eight days left until the 250K Guaranteed at PokerKings on April 6! And here's your chance to be in this highly anticipated, spectacular tournament: All players who play 10 raked hands at any of our cash tables between Thursday, April 3, 5:00 p.m. GMT (7:00 p.m. CEST) and Saturday, April 5, 5:00 p.m. GMT (7:00 p.m. CEST), get free entry to our Free 250K Ticket tournament, which starts on April 5 at 6:00 p.m. GMT (8:00 p.m. CEST). The five top players of this tournament win free entry to the €250K GTD, which will be held on April 6 at 7:00 p.m. GMT (9:00 p.m. CEST) and has a buy-in of a €300 + €20. All you need is 10 raked hands in that 48-hour window, and you'll be on your way to one of the most anticipated spring events at PokerKings!

Re: Poker Kings $250,000 Gtd - Free chance Any idea what counts as a raked hand on Poker Kings? If its the "soft" one thats available on some sites (i.e. any hand you are involved in where there's any rake) then this is a no brainer game to get into. If its the harder (raked hand counts if only at least 0.25c raked) then its still probably worth it as all the cheapskates (even more cheapskate than me :D) will not get in. Think I'll have a go and play some cash limit hold'em games during the qualifying period. :ok

Re: Poker Kings $250,000 Gtd - Free chance

Any idea what counts as a raked hand on Poker Kings? If its the "soft" one thats available on some sites (i.e. any hand you are involved in where there's any rake) then this is a no brainer game to get into. If its the harder (raked hand counts if only at least 0.25c raked) then its still probably worth it as all the cheapskates (even more cheapskate than me :D) will not get in. Think I'll have a go and play some cash limit hold'em games during the qualifying period. :ok
I would guess its the same as virgin poker and paradise poker.....any hand you are involded in where theres any rake:ok

Re: Poker Kings $250,000 Gtd - Free chance Right got response first of all raked hand is like paradise virgin cheap n cheerfull ;) Secondly you can unregister and the buy in will be returned in tourney credits :ok They answered everything apart from the question i had :lol ive already qualified for this and wondered what happened if i won another seat :\

Prize pool is 5x€320 = €1600 (about $2500?)- I can see entry being quite low' date=' so I've made this the focus game on 5th :ok[/quote'] Just 124 entrants so far, with 90 minutes to go - get those raked hands in ;)

Yes - with Microsoft Virtual Machine (free) or VMWare (Free month trial) - both require you to install a new operating system though - so you probably wont be ready for tonight ;)
ahhh right.... cheers for tht :ok it kicks off at 7 yeh? will probs be sittin out for a while thn!!

Re: Poker Kings $250,000 Gtd - Free chance :@downloaded this site earlier and played my raked hands to reg for tourney. However it wont let me log back in with my username and xword tried support on virgin( also boss) the words choclate kettle come to mind! so gl to those who can play.:wall:wall

if i were to make the top 5 but have already won a seat to the 250k... would i get tournament credits? :unsure
Mad DukeRight got response first of all raked hand is like paradise virgin cheap n cheerfull ;) Secondly you can unregister and the buy in will be returned in tourney credits :ok They answered everything apart from the question i had :lol ive already qualified for this and wondered what happened if i won another seat :\
I would think so:unsure