Tonights variant focus games  

1. 1.

• omaha limit
    • omaha pl
    • omaha hilo limit
    • omaha hilo pl
    • 7 card stud limit
    • 5 card draw limit

Re: Tonights variant focus games As all the games were over quite quick last week (well for me anyway :(), why not make the final game fixed limit (as Bri suggested) I might manage a few more hands then :tongue2. TVM PS - does anyone know of any good books on Omaha? :$

Re: Tonights variant focus games final scores blue pennant 151:clap:clap:clapjust pipped douser with a win in the last game douser 149 gazza 123 dave488 116 millbet 109 strider 96 washman 92 gaf 64 wasp 61 uber 47 pene 44 daveygh 44 rivrd 43 pistn 43 steveo 35 tqm 30 mad duke 29 fonzie 22 heniek 15

Guest gazza271

Re: Tonights variant focus games Really enjoyed that tonight :ok Am struggling with NLHE at moment and tonight was my first ever game of stud and about 3rd game of Omaha hilo. Made a great change (apart from when I was still in the stud game and then the hilo table opened as well :unsure:lol) , am off next Friday so well up for it again :ok:ok:ok Well done BP and Douser on a very tight top :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: Tonights variant focus games Pipped at the post eh?...but really happy with how I did tonight. Messed up on the Omaha :eyes and went out five minutes before the stud was due to start. As my all time stud record reads very much something like Last, Last, Last, Last, Last :puke...I didn't hold out much hope. However I recently read an article explaining what to play and when to bluff and bugger me if it didn't all fall into place. A couple of times I suspect I folded when short stacks went all-in and I think these were bad plays on my part but I'll learn from the experience. But me winning ??? Think there are some who should be bowing their heads in shame. :dude Then the Hi Lo...I love Omaha Hi Lo and have played it regularly for about five years and I have never played in such a pre-flop aggressive game before. Made for a hectic, fun game...but not the kind I usually find myself playing in. So...a good night for my BPPs, a good night for learning and a bit of profit along the way...lovely :ok and it's Goodnight from me.:zzz