Tonights variant focus games  

1. 1.

• omaha limit
    • omaha pl
    • omaha hilo limit
    • omaha hilo pl
    • 7 card stud limit
    • 5 card draw limit

This friday the focus games will again be variant focus games on laddies:ok double usual bpp points will be possible but you will need to work hard for them:loon we will be playing either : 4 games if less than 10 players. start at 8.30 at 30 min intervals (50%bpp points for each game) 3 games if less than 20 players start at 8.30 at 45 minute intervals(66.6%bpp points for each game) 2 games if 20 or more players start at 8.30 1 hr intervals(normal points for each game) each game will be $2 +0.2 buy in again ,but this week a poll will decide what we will play ,game and limit. the most popular games will be the ones selected for tonight . the poll will close at 7.30 so we can set up the tables. please also vote in the daily thread:ok

Re: Tonights variant focus games I'll be in as many as I can handle...but only one vote...may give a false result then. I'm sure most of those who have voted for one will also play in others, but that is not going to be reflected in the poll.

Re: Tonights variant focus games I would have liked to participate - but I am utter shite at all the different types of games. Besides I only have $ 13 on Laddies - and I don't really fancy depositing when I know my only purpose in these games is donating :loon Good game guys :ok

Re: Tonights variant focus games Wouldn't need to deposit pen only $2.20 games.And trust me if you saw us play last week you'd think you were the hellmuthian at the tables;)

I would have liked to participate - but I am utter shite at all the different types of games. Besides I only have $ 13 on Laddies - and I don't really fancy depositing when I know my only purpose in these games is donating :loon Good game guys :ok

Re: Tonights variant focus games

Wouldn't need to deposit pen only $2.20 games.And trust me if you saw us play last week you'd think you were the hellmuthian at the tables;)
Really??? I might consider it then... what's the format?? Are we playing all those tourneys in the poll? At the same time - one after another??

Re: Tonights variant focus games I hate to be the purist but hilo games should really be limit. When you have split pots and pot limit it becomes too much of a gambling game of bingo, as we saw when TQM won last time ;). Anyway I've manage to square things off for the evening, so count me in all the games :nana

Re: Tonights variant focus games ok poll is finished:ok table 1 omaha pl at 8.30 by me:loon table 2 7 card stud ,could you set this up please strider:notworthy at 9.15 table 3 omaha hilo pl ,can i have a victim:eyesvolunteer for this one please :notworthywill be at 10

Re: Tonights variant focus games

my table is up pl omaha ,password is the same as last week :ok here is a clue i eat these:nana:nana:nana:nana and add one at the end;)
Can you stick all the passwords on here please.......no ones tried to gate crash so far even when we've had no password so I think we're safe! :ok Cheers TQM