Wolverhampton 26/03/08

6.50 Wolverhampton Only 9 go to post for this Class 6 handicap over 5f but I think there is a cracking little EW bet in: Taboor (12/1 Betfred) - This 10yo gets in here off bottom weight and is holding its form well for one now long in the tooth. Most of these have faced each other at one stage or another but I feel that conditions suit Taboor more tonight. Is better drawn in stall 2 and getting a good early position is very important in these races. Has a good jockey booking with Kirsty Milkshake taking the ride, and a very useful 3lb claim too. With that claim, this horse is 9lb better with Now You See Me for 3.5L and 5lb better with White Ledger for 2.5L, and now it is much better drawn. I'm happy to take a chance on this horse tonight, especially as I was expecting a price of around 8/1 but got 12's with Betfred. Nice bit of profit for finishing in the 3 and I don't see that many to beat it here.

Wolverhampton 26/03/08 6.50 Now You See Me ran above her rating in a few claimers and sellers this year so it was no surprise to see her pick up a small handicap when given a chance at the weights. She has gone up 5lb but has some improvement in here as she is fairly lightly raced. And like I say she ran above her 47 rating in races this year. I have negatives against much of the field and I would think the race will go to either Now You See Me or Blackheath, who has been running out of his skin despite his age, especially here were he is 2111 recently. He lost nothing in the defeat either when narrowly going down to the well handicapped Alexander Hurricane. Now You See Me 60% of stake - 8 betfair Blackheath 40% of stake - 9/4 lads/hills

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.