Thursday 20 March 2008Player 1 Tie Player 2 BPP
T. Jenkins v Lewis (19:40GMT)2.255.802.56101%Details »
Hide « T. Jenkins v Lewis
Mardle v Van Barneveld (20:15GMT)7.407.001.36101%Details »
Hide « Mardle v Van Barneveld
Part v Manley (21:00GMT)2.125.602.87100%Details »
Hide « Part v Manley
Wade v Taylor (21:45GMT)3.656.201.75101%Details »
Just the one for me so far although I could come back with a couple more tomorrow. The obvious one for now though. 10pts P.Taylor to beat J.Wade 3/4 Totesport Phil Taylor is playing about as well as I've ever seen him play at the minute. He comes here having won another UK Open regional event at the weekend and that's off the back of thrashing Mardle, Barney and Part in this all with 100+ averages. In the 1st meeting between these two, Taylor was in his indifferent spell and still should've got something from the game and if the Taylor who has turned up recently shows up in Brighton I don't think Wade's got a prayer here. Wade's been churning out the results but he'd need a performance like he showed at the matchplay to get anything from this and we've not seen any of those sort of performances in this event so despite being odds on I think Taylor's a great bet here.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 8 Jenkins DNB 5/6 10 pts Jenkins suffered his first defeat for a while last week when losing to Mardle. That is of some concern but Jenkins has shown he can come back from defeats well in this comp. and he plays Lewis, who despite finally a good week on the floor when runner up to Taylor, has not really shone in this event just like last year. His overall average is below 90 this event, the only player whos record is that, some the games he has won he has been gifted by his opponents blowing doubles and despite his raw talent, he continues to not really deliver and he is getting to a stage where he needs too even though he is still so realtively young. I will take the generally more relaible Jenkins. Part 11/10 10 pts although I bet this one is the draw now. Part has not really played brilliantly in this event but there were definite signs against Taylor that he was coming back into form, he averaged well over 100 in that game and beat Lewis the week before. His floor results were poor at the weekend though and that is of a slight concern. Manley suffered a rare defeat in this event last week to Wade and since his Taylor win he has been unable to really capture top form, he grinds away and picks up points but he has not hit those 100 average heights that he did in week 4, averages of 85, 87 and 91 refelct that. I go with Part but would be more confident if he had doen better last weekend. Terry Jenkins v Adrian Lewis 8-3 @ 12/1 8-5 @ 13/2 Wayne Mardle v Raymond van Barneveld 8-4 @ 9/2 8-6 @ 5/1 John Part v Peter Manley 8-3 @ 10/1 8-5 @ 6/1 James Wade v Phil Taylor 8-4 @ 6/1 8-6 @ 5/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.