Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3

Friday 21 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Fenerbahçe v Kaisimpasa SK (18:00GMT) 1.206.2513.50107% Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Kaisimpasa SK
Saturday 22 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gençlerbirligi O. v Manisaspor (11:30GMT) 2.003.504.50101% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi O. v Manisaspor
Gaziantep BB v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00GMT) 2.153.253.25108% Details »
Hide « Gaziantep BB v Bursaspor Kulübü
Istanbul BB v Besiktas (17:00GMT) 4.003.401.85108% Details »
Hide « Istanbul BB v Besiktas
Sunday 23 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Caykur Rizespor v Ankaragücü (11:30GMT) 2.303.302.90108% Details »
Hide « Caykur Rizespor v Ankaragücü
Sivasspor v Konyaspor (11:30GMT) 1.503.806.30109% Details »
Hide « Sivasspor v Konyaspor
Trabzonspor v Kayserispor (13:00GMT) 2.253.303.05108% Details »
Hide « Trabzonspor v Kayserispor
Galatasaray v Denizlispor (17:00GMT) 1.354.758.00108% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 Hi lads.Another week in our Super League ( i dunno why it is named like that :lol ) . No comment needed for both Galatasaray and Fenerbahce home victories.Fener r in good run and they r sweeping their oppenents in easy or sleazy ways;) After midweek shameful game and result ,Galatasaray should show their potencial against Denizli.Kratochvil,Yusuf and Tomas will back to team.But i am not sure how good performance Yusuf will show on pitch after a few weeks injury suspension. Kayserispor @3.05 huge value.Last week as i said,only Yattara left in Trabzon's hand as a special player after selling Gökdeniz to Russian side Rubin.But Yattara has never been responsible.And mostly he caused some damages to Trabzon.Therefore i am not excepting some fantastical things by him at the rest of the season.While Kayseri got Gökhan Ünal and Ali Turan back but they lost important player Mehmet Topuz becoz he got his 4th yellow and one match suspended and it is coming up to Trabzon match.On Trabzon side,Serkan Balci has an injury on his calf but dunno he could play or not. Last weekend Vestel Manisa were very unluck at home.They had taken the advantage of the game but conceeding in last minutes screwed their plans up.Therefore this weekend became much more important for visitors.Oftaş lost capital city derby last weekend.They r above relegation zone by 6 points and i am sure they r feeling themselves so relax.There are many experienced team who forces every year to save 'em in this league and Oftaş r not one of them.They r newcomer and they should collect few points more if they want to see one more year in this league.Olgay from Oftaş has got a red card last week but i dunno how he is important for them.i also dunno another suspended or missing player,checked a few sportnews websites to find it but nothing espied but this red card.Same for Vestel Manisa too.If i get any important info, i will share it here but i dont think there will be anything to effect squads actually coz if there is something i am sure i would knew so far.After seeing last week Vestel Manisa, i can recommend medium-high stake here Vestel DNB. Antep-Bursa f.cking hard fight.Antep need a victory as hell.But Bursa have never been easy beaten side anytime.Antep full squad.Ömer Erdoğan and Yenal Tuncer have injuires at Bursa side.Dunno they could play or not.Considering Antep's point necessity; i could suggest you home DNB.In fact i should go for home win here but Antep arent confiding side lately. On paper, leader Beşiktaş at away,but since it will be played in Olympic Stadium at Istanbul,therefore no home advantage for Istanbul Belediyespor side.Maybe i am a bit daydreamer here but when a big team play in this stadium, i directly consider Over 2.5 option immediately.And always it works:lol last weekend Istanbul Belediye made me disappointed.ok i didnt expcet them to win that hard one but they didnt manage to score even :( This team have many experienced players from big clubs.And at the first look u can easily see former BJK striker Ibrahim Akın in the lineup of home team.He had some problems with board of management and technical squad of BJK and club decide to give him to another Istanbul team.Playing with another experienced player former Galatasaray striker Necati caused to come himself.Such experienced offense line of both sides ofcourse will cause me to choose over 2.5 option with high stake.Story is short and clear here: Istanbul r only 5 points above of relegation zone and net week they will another tight squeeze vs. Kayserispor.Bjk hr playing only for championship and next week they will have a big derby vs Fenerbahçe;hence they will surely try to win this one.and to do this they will have to score.And Istanbul Belediye, in such a situation, after conceeding a goal they will surely look for scoring. I agree here with my chef Shef :lol Sivas will teach another lesson to Konya how to play soccer on pitch.I am expecting resignation of Konya's coach after this match indeed.Ünal Karaman was a good player at Trabzonspor in my childhood years but seeing his team with such a bad performance is making me very sad unfortunately. I was giving up betting on anything at Rize-Ankaragücü match.In midweek,performance and result show that Rizespor's mind is totaly based on this match.They r in relegation zone just like last year.Altan and Victoria still have injuires and not clear their situation.I will decide about my bet here when i get infos about these 2 players.If both play, then i go for home win here. Good luck you all. i hope all you collect you quids this weekend:ok

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 fenerbahçe-kasımpaşa fener plays very impressive football recently.. fener will play full squad.. roberto carlos is ready to play but i dont think that he will play.. zico doesnt take risk thiis easy match.. fener will win that match comfartable. kasımpaşa plays open football and very good form.. kasımpaşa trasfered new striker desire.. kasımpaşa knows that if they make defence they will lose.. and they will play open football.. finally kasımpaşa will lose but kasımpaşa wants to show good football.. fener defence makes lots of mistakes, first goal keeper volkan demirel is suspended and roberto carlos wont play.. i dont think that fener care about kasımpaşa.. especially edu is terrible.. kasımpaşa to score(value); 2.4 betsson over ; 1,57

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 trabzon-kayseri kayseri will play for nothing.. kayseri will finish super league 5th place.. and kayseri wants to have turkish cup.. they dont care about turkish super league anymore.. the most important player of kayseri meemet topuz is suspended.. he is playmaker, defence, striker shortly everything of this team.. yes gökhan ünal is back but i doubt about his performance.. gökhan wants to go another team and i dont think that he will play %100 these days.. kayseri played turkish cup matches and players are tired.. i liked trabzon is football last week.. yes tranzon lost 3-0 but if football had justice , it should have been at least 1 point for trabzon.. gökdeniz was very important player but he left clup.. but trabzon still has very good players for an anatolian team.. especially yattara played very impressive last week.. and trabzon will want to give a gift for their supporters.. tranzon straight wins; 2.37 bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 I don't think you should write Kayseri off Shef, you said that last week about playing for nothing and just wanting to cup. Well, no team ever plays for nothing, something is always at stake, whether that is a new contract for a player, a move to another club, a place in the cup final or just personal pride. Trabzon don't impress me. Gokdeniz was important for them and Trabzon play for nothing just as much as Kayseri do. I think this will be a close game, but the value must lie on the visitors to win twice on the black sea coast in a week. I will see what I can get with Kayseri on the AH

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 mates, nobody has to bet my picks.. i write my opinions, it is your problem to bet or not.. but dont comment about my picks, everybody can write here own predictions.. valderamma .. if you had watched gala-kayseri match, you could understand me why i picked trabzon..

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 I agree, other people are here to write their own picks or comment others' people picks if they have any rationale which could go against what's been written to help other people collect all possible info that helps them to make their own conclusion. I dont like talking like "Dont' comment my picks".. thats silly although I like your work Shef!

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3

G. Oftas - Vestel Manisa ? can anyone tell me something about this game thanks
I watched their 7-8 home matches at the stadium this season and i can say that home team is an interesting team.Their age average is nearly 23-24.They are playing together for two-three years and they are running, fighting all the 90 minutes.These days their form is low, they play defensive and trying to score by counter attacks at home matches. On the other hand away team changed their coach before 8 days and this will be his 2nd match with his team.his first match was first day of his coach on manisaspor.We will see his effect on the team.And i want to add that their squad does not deserve to relegate from division and they have to do something with their 3rd coach this season. So i look this match and ; these matches are last chances for away team and they have to do something with their new coach, so i suggest for first; no bet for this match and for second manisaspor +0.5 lower stakes.

G. Oftas - Vestel Manisa ? can anyone tell me something about this game thanks
Manisa will win against Oftas. Why? Cause they desparetely need points to survive they've got good striker Burak from Beşiktaş. He is on form. Also Selçuk İnan is capable of scoring from distance.And they've got new coach it always changes any team.Oftas is clear from relagation ( 6 pts ).They know they could stay in the league , it's not their final match. Manisa plays well i think but unlucky.They nearly beat Trabzon (2-2) they've eaten an offside goal.As i say Manisa will win i am not sure but i always believe relagation battler teams :dude

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 G.B OFTAŞ Recep Orhan Giray İlhan Petkoviç Serkan Tozo Sandro Kadir Murat Kalkan Savaş MANİSASPOR Bülent Şener Dos Santos Kalabane Celalettin Uğur Allyson Selçuk Metin Burak Targino oftaş plays contra attack football away matches.. but at home, it is very difficult thing oftaş to win.. and oftaş won 3 times at home.. today olgay is suspended.. important missing for oftaş..oftaş is comfartable place than vestel manisa and oftaş can accept 1 point here.. vestel has very important players like selçuk, burak.. new transfer targino and uğur inceman.. today i expect vestel manisa to win.. only koray avcı is doubtfull but he can play.. so, manisa will play full squad here.. manisa wins; 3.8 sportingbet manisa DNB ; 2.8 betsson

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 istanbul b.b-beşiktaş i can sat only one thing about beşiktaş.. very very lucky team.. last match to trabzon , trabzon had lots of positions but goalkeeper rüştü was incredible and trabzon vas so unlucky.. istanbul b.b is very strange team.. they desteroyed konya 5-0 but last week they lost to kasımpaşa.. unknown team.. no bet for me..

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 Good bet for me on today is Gaziantepspor : Bursaspor pick 1 10/10 burasbor is better team in away then at home but they have problems to organize attack because some important players are missings! GK Vega and Omer Erdogan duo to suspensions Sinan Kaloglu, Volkan Bekiroglu, Mbesuma, Yenal and Sercan are injured gl:):D Pick won

Good bet for me on today is Gaziantepspor : Bursaspor pick 1 10/10 burasbor is better team in away then at home but they have problems to organize attack because some important players are missings! GK Vega and Omer Erdogan duo to suspensions Sinan Kaloglu, Volkan Bekiroglu, Mbesuma, Yenal and Sercan are injured gl:):D
totally agree with you mate ... this game is a must win for gaziantep ...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 What do you think about over in this match? Priced at 2+, which is nice value when taking in mind BB's home & Besikta's away scoring capabilities...

istanbul b.b-beşiktaş i can sat only one thing about beşiktaş.. very very lucky team.. last match to trabzon , trabzon had lots of positions but goalkeeper rüştü was incredible and trabzon vas so unlucky.. istanbul b.b is very strange team.. they desteroyed konya 5-0 but last week they lost to kasımpaşa.. unknown team.. no bet for me..

What do you think about over in this match? Priced at 2+' date=' which is nice value when taking in mind BB's home & Besikta's away scoring capabilities...[/quote'] İSTANBUL BŞB. Hasagiç Efe Cesario Volkan Ekrem İlhan İlyas Tjikuzu Adriano İbrahim Akın Necati BEŞİKTAŞ Rüştü Ali Gökhan Gordon İ.Ãœzülmez Holosko Serdar Özkan Delgado Tello Bobo Nobre yes mate, istanbul b.b has very important attack players like necati ateş(ex galatasaray player) and ibrahim akın(ex beşiktaş player).. these players will play %100 performance to beşiktaş.. beşiktaş will miss ibrahim toraman due to suspended.. and cisse and ibrahim kaş are injured.. especially ibrahim toraman is very important cause he could replace cisse on defence.. i think beşiktaş will have lots of problem on defence today.. beşiktaş has holosko.. this player is incredible contra attack player.. of course nobre and bobo.. thee are very important strikers.. in midfield delgado and tello.. beşiktaş will play with very offencive team today.. over 2.5 ; 2.00(value) sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 Sivasspor Petkoviç Abdurrahman Murat Diallo Hayrettin Musa Sezer Mohammed İlhan Cvetkov Mehmet Yıldız Konyaspor Oğuzhan Burak Milos Ömer Da Silva Yusuf Mustafa Ceyhun Murat Hacıoğlu Theoe Veysel sivas lost only 1 time at home.. it was fenerbahçe.. and 1 draw that match was played very snowy field.. sivas doent have new injured or suspended players.. and after beşiktaş lost, sivas will be concantrate this match double.. konya has awfull defence.. and if they dont change this defence it is impossible to win match.. sivas straight wins; 1.45 sivas -1 handicap; 2.4 (value) betsson

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 GALATASARAY Aykut H. Şaş Servet Emre H. Balta Barış M. Topal Ayhan Arda Ãœmit ŞÃ¼kür DENİZLİSPOR Souleymanou Bülent Kratochvil Fatih Y. Carlos Alberto Hasan Abraham Serhat Moreira Yusuf Selahattin gala has only 1 missing , lincoln.. ümit karan, mehmet topal, song and hakan şÃ¼kür is ready for this match.. we can say that gala will play full squad cause lincoln is nothing in my eyes.. after beşilktaş lost, gala will win that match definitly.. gala wil play ali sami yen hell, it is enough to win.. denizli played awfull last 6 away matches.. 2 draw and 4 lost.. yusuf will play this week but i dont think that he will play %100.. denizli is very comfartable place.. galatasaray straight wins; 1.33 gala -1 handicap; 1.95 bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 Gençlerbirliği Periç Erhan El Saka Tuna Hakan Burhan Mehmet Nas Kerem Mehmet Çakır Okan Kahe Ankaraspor Senecky Hamilton Emre Risp Orhan Özer Hürriyet Adem Tita Mehmet Yılmaz De Nigris gençlerbirliği has better squad than ankaraspor.. last match i warched gençler -gala turkish cup match and gençler played very good football.. i dont think that gençler will relegate.. this week gençler has no new injured or suspended players.. ankara plays awfull football.. neca (midfield) batak and bilal (defender) wont play this week.. very important missings for ankara.. ankara will relegate.. gençler wins; 2.1 bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 21-22-23/3 galatasaray denizlispor .. last 5 games of galata has been under .. i can see here another under 2.5 with strong defense i can say another boring mid-field game .. under 2.5 _____ with the odd of 2.10 is tempting for me ..