** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Need advice for my system

Hi guys. I have a football betting system that I have worked on and tweaked over the last 2 years and has proved profitable over the last 2 seasons. I have one glitch in it though, it relies on games NOT finishing 0-0. Although it isnt the hardest thing in the world to just randomly pick games that do not finids 0-0 I would be far happier with the system on a whole if I had a reliable way of using stats to predict the games not to be 0-0 rather than kind of just guessing at them. Does anyone know of a statistical way of predicting these games. If so, I would be more than willing share my system with those who can help me. Thanks, Jon :ok

Re: Need advice for my system You could use a site like h2h stats or soccerway.com that cover most leagues in europe. You could then filter your games thru the over/under criteria for 2.5 goals. Or another way is to look at each teams scoring and conceding averages for the season and home and away to determine your picks. Or my last suggestion is on h2h stats they give you a run down on each teams scorelines for the season. This is done 2 ways, using your 0-0 scoreline they would show all games for the 2 sides playing that day that have finished 0-0. Secondly in a table under that they would show you how many times say 0-0 has occured for the home side playing at home and the away side playing away. It's just another way to filter your selections. Hope this helps! Good Luck with your testing and system, Look forward to hearing more about it:ok

Re: Need advice for my system

Does anyone know of a statistical way of predicting these games. If so' date=' I would be more than willing share my system with those who can help me.[/quote'] I think the idea of this forum is to share systems with everybody, not just those who help you. ;)