** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

King Solomon's Poker - 10K

Dreamkiller

Re: King Solomon's Poker - 10K Nice find matey. :clap

There are absolutely no requirements for registration, free entry is being awarded to all KSPoker players. Having some money in your account will give you the edge as we are allowing Rebuys for very little money, this will keep you in the game in case you had a bad beat, got unlucky or got out played…. Unlimited €5 rebuys are allowed within the first 60 minutes and one add on at the end of the Rebuy period. All Rebuy and add on funds will be added to the prizepool, so the more players that will Rebuy and add on, the bigger the prizepool will be…
Effectively 10,000 added. :cheers

Re: King Solomon's Poker - 10K

:@cant register downloaded more than 3 boss sites GUTTED
For future reference: Uninstall one site, remove ALL remaining registry entries for that site (use CCleaner or a similar tool), install the new site, and then re-install the one you removed. Should work. And I'm pretty sure that once you get over that limit of 3, all future installations are no problem. I've got 7 installed by now. :tongue2

Re: King Solomon's Poker - 10K WD GazBlades ........ I played as DestroyU2 (not Bono btw :$) ...... I came 106th knocked out after my 77 ran into JJ ..... 1206 chips left which were taken by ...... errrrrrr ..... you m8 :cry..... LOL .... with JJ .... I made a tired mistake as well utg but was approx 92nd out of 106 left at the time ... 20 minute blinds took it toils .... wd again