football statistics for back testing

hi all first post so please just ask me anything i miss or tell me if i go wrong somewhere - basically bear with me. anyway, during the boredom of the day job i started building an excel spreadsheet for european football in order to find the holy grail and give up work. the spreadsheet records all of the useful (and some useless) data from football 365 for all major euro leagues and sorts it into a look up table that gets pulled up for the team that is playing. I didnt do this every week but I do have loads of results and pre match statistics that are much more comprehensive than anything else I have found on the web ie last 8 matches, last 6 hm, aw, vtop, vbottom, (look at football365 to get a better idea.). I posted the data i had on google groups but didnt get any traffic so id sort of given up on it, however now i have found punterslounge i am hoping there are some people out there to inspire me again. i dont really know what to do with the data to analyse it! the info for last season is available at http://groups.google.com/group/fixed-odds-soccer. unfortunately I had so many stats and anaylsis i have had to break the worksheets down to post them on the web but i would love to know what people think and if they can give me any advice. i do have the files for the prices and pre-match statistics for this season aswell, however I havent inputted any of the results yet. i would of course be willing to do this and share the info with people. if you are serious about a bit of working together i can burn the info onto cd and send it to you to have a look at. Anyway, ive rambled on long enough, i hope to hear from anyone soon and good luck with your gamblin all j