50 bets to success

bowles10

Re: 50 bets to success

Thanks Mate Bank now stands @ £33.75 Spilt bets again today BET 13 £3 LAY Newcastle to bt Spurs @ 6.6 (liability 16.80) :spank BET 14 £3.46 LAY Everton to bt Liverpool @ 5.9 (liability 16.95):ok
so bet 13 proves to be unlucky for me with half bank lost Bank is now £20.24 This takes me back to around Bet 8, so not too bad.

BET 19 £7.60 LAY BARNSLEY @ 7.6 (liability 50.16)
avoided the Euro games to take this bet as Barnsley are poor in this league at the moment & true to form the underdog have gone 0-2 up, just hope Watford can throw the sink at them to get back up to at least secure a draw. One goal will put all the pressure on

Unlucky with this mate, feel for you. :frown2 Maybe bank at 15 bets next time and start again? Just an idea? May be that the discipline go's after x amount? Or it could be just old plain fashioned bad luck! :lol
Watfod still going for Promotion & Barnsley were in bottom 3 with only 1 away win all season. Odds were not too bad, under 7/1 would look about right but i should know not to venture into the championship & should have stuck with Man Utd which is where my discipline went!