50 bets to success

bowles10

Re: 50 bets to success

:ok bet 3 wins as Wolves win 2-1 (0-1 at HT!) managed to avoid the bet on Celtic which was in the shortlist!
As I said in the Joint GH, never lay Aberdeen when they are not expected to win, we seem to up our standards a bit. No-one has a clue how we can draw to Bayern Munich and come away gutted with a draw and then get beat by Kilmarnock/Motherwell etc. So frustrating. Going well though mate :ok:ok

Bet 6 wins score 1-1:ok BET 7 £2.55 LAY West ham to bt Everton @ 6.8 (liability 14.79)
that was closer than i expected but its awinner score 1-1:ok Bank now 17.21 BET 8 £5.21 LAY Liverpool to bt Man Utd @ 4.3 (liability 17.19)

Another double bank in 4 bets. :thup: Great going there bowles10. At this rate by bet 15 you'll be closing in on £100 ..!! Great selections too, from what I've read, you really do your homework.! Long may your success continue.!
Thanks Junior Better for the comments:ok 2 bets this afternoon so in have split the bank today BET 9 £2.15 LAY Oldham to bt Doncaster @ 6.2 (liability 11.18) BET 10 £2.40 LAY Accrington to bt MK Dons @ 5.6 (liability 11.04)

Thanks Junior Better for the comments:ok 2 bets this afternoon so in have split the bank today BET 9 £2.15 LAY Oldham to bt Doncaster @ 6.2 (liability 11.18) BET 10 £2.40 LAY Accrington to bt MK Dons @ 5.6 (liability 11.04)
Nice going mate:clap:clap

2 bets this afternoon so in have split the bank today BET 9 £2.15 LAY Oldham to bt Doncaster @ 6.2 (liability 11.18) BET 10 £2.40 LAY Accrington to bt MK Dons @ 5.6 (liability 11.04)
Cheers Kev :ok Both bets landed today £4.32 won in total after comm Bank now stands at £26.48 after 10 bets from an initial £5.

dodged the midweek fixtures this week as nothing took my fancy split the bank again this afternoon BET 11 £3.20 LAY Wigan to bt Portsmouth @ 5.3 (liability 13.76) :clap BET 12 £12.72 BACK West Brom to bt Colchester @ 1.35 :clap
heart in mouth all through WBA game, 0-2, 2-2, 2-3 & then 2 goals in last 5 mins to get the result! no more today.:ok