Cheltenham Thursday 13th March

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March Thank God for radio 5 live !!! 12.30 - No 6 y-old in 17 runnungs 4/5 won a hurdle race [ conditions changed in 2002 , before this no hurdle winner was eligible] 4/6 finished 1st or 2nd LTO 4/6 won by JJ O'NEIL IN ACCORD 1.05 - 30/33 1st or 2nd LTO 11/13 aged 7/8 y-old Only 2 Irish winers since '85 9/14 won by 2nd,3rd or 4th FAV SILVERBURN 2.20 - 18/23 Placed at a previous festival 23/24 won either C/D or at 2m2f on another track 24/26 returned at single figure odds 6/7 ran in TINGLE CREEK 27/29 finished 1st,2nd or 3rd LTO VOY POR USTEDES 3.30 - 8/10 ran 3 times or less that season 10/10 were placed 1st-4th LTO 7/10 in the top 4 in the betting 10/10 aged 6-8y-old [ 20 years since anything over 8 y-old won] 0/10 Irish trained 9/10 returned at 15/2 or under LTO. MY WAY DE SOLZEN WICHITA LINEMAN 4.05 - 9/10 placed between 1st + 4th LTO 18/26 returned at double figure odds 12/13 carried 11:00 or under No horse rated 141 or above has won for 20 years. 5/8 were French bred , in the other 3 a French bred was 2nd Irish - only 1 win since '51 5/10 PIPE trained PATMAN DU CHARMIL KELREV 5.15 - 6/10 returned at double figures 8/10 rated 128 or less 7/10 had last ran within 25 days BURNTOAKBOY

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 1.05 - Albertas Run @ 5/1 16887.gif I'm a big fan of Air Force One, but he needs to find 3 lbs and 2 lengths and I don't think he will. Albertas Run had a break and won very nicely against Air Force One lto. Lots of improvement expected, horse stays the distance and AP has 5 wins and 1 2nd in 6 rides. Last but not least a CD winner in November, which is very important for Cheltenham. A cracking e/w bet to nothing at this price. 2.55 - The Listener @ 4/1 116403.gif Turko was beaten 5 lengths by The Listener and plays only for place here. Mossbank beat the selection by a neck, but The Listener has won here and is the one that can make the race a real test of stamina. Winning a 3m race lto showed he can stay and he will be running up the hill and plenty will be already beaten by that time. Mossbank is too short and Our Vic is too inconsistent. 3.30 - My Way De Solzen @ 11/1 130308.gif Inglis Drever might be the best horse in the race, but by far not the best bet. Is way too short and I won't be touching it. Looking at the bigger prices I just can't leave the 11/1 for My Way. The horse has a touch of class and is twice a previous winner here. Chock Thornton prefers it ahead of 2nd fav Blazing Bailey, which is another positive. Alan King knows how to get them ready for the festival and if not a win, the place looks almost certain. 4.05 - Mighty Matters @ 16/1 141630.gif It is a big step-up in class, but carrying 10-4 and a 5lb claimer on board, who is very capable and has been winning on him so many times, I can have a bit of this 16/1 e/w. Horse is ahead of the handicapper and runs with a small 3lb penalty for the last win, but I think he should be carrying far more with the way he performed this season. The handicapper has been lenient, because a 4th place in bad conditions was followed by a race, where he just had a flat day. Bang on form lto and off the light-weight for a trainer, who is starting to build his name, I am with high hopes for this one tomorrow.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 1.05 he has the beating of Air force One when giving weight away and I see no reason why the places should reverse today has c&d form which will be the key. One at a price I can't leave out is Joe Lively I didn't see his last run but it sounds to bad to be true and I'm willing to give him another chance at a course he has 2 wins from 2 from. Albertas Run @ 6.2 betfair Joe Liverly @ 12/1 ladbrokes 2.20 Was giving Master Minded 6 pounds when they met and 5 lenghts between them that day but I'm sure that will be closed down this time round of levels. VPU only defeat on this course was in horrible conditions when giving like a stone away. He seems unstopable round here and as RP say is going to get the pace he needs with a few frontrunners in the line up. Jockey had a amazing day today and VPU can go in again for a 3rd time at the festival. Voy Por Ustedes @ 3/1 betfair (nb) 3.30 Quite tempting to lump on Inglis here can't see him getting beat the only one that may go close is Blazing Bailey who has an excellent course record and looks an each way banker. Inglis Dreaver @ 2.22 betfair Blazing Bailey @ 2.5 to place betfair 4.05 Could be a gamble on this one tomorrow looks to be thrown in, has had a long break but goes well fresh and this is the horse that nealry beat Denman round here last season. Looked like he would of gone very close in last seasons Arkle when falling should be abale to bolt in tomorrow against a bunch of looking exposed handicappers. Dont Push It @ 4.6 betfair (nap)

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 4.05 Don't Push It @ 7/2 20887h.gif Liked the way AP said horse is a bit mad and one of his favourite. Had him in my 10 to follow and I now regret substituting him. Was very close in the Arkle last season, but fell. Goes fresh here and had some problems since Jonjo's poor form and stable problems, but is thrown here of pontentially very good mark. For me Don't Push It is a horse for the big races like Arkle etc. and can win this handicap.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March Using profiling info gathered from Raceform update i've narrowed down the field to these (amongst others) 1.40 - nothing to get carried away about in this but think I'll stick some small bets on Gold Medallist and the Hairy Lemon both of who fit the trends for winners in handicap chases (see below). Hairy Lemon also ridden by Choc Thornton who is one of my fav jockeys. 2.55 - Turko - race only been run three times and Paul Nicholls won two of those races. Nicky Henderson won the other but has no runner in this years race. 3.30 - My Way de Solzen - Since 1996 only five races have been won by favourite in this. Best horses to follow are aged 5-9 and have placed in the first three on their last start. 5 of the last 6 winners of the World Hurdle were clear favs for their pre-Cheltenham warm up race. 4.05 - Bible Lord - 87 % of handicap chases at festival won by horses carrying less than 11st with runners carrying between 10st 8lbs and 10st 13lbs making doing well. Only one winner since 2000 had raced in last fortnight. 4.40 - Miko de Beauchene - horses carrying between 10st 7lbs and 11st 7 lbs done well in handicap hurdles at the festival. Those returning from a break between 29-60 days done well. Previous race winners also have a good record although previous course form not important. Ballyfitz also meets these criteria as does Backbord but I'm going for Miko dB. 5.15 - Nykel - handicap chase so see same trends as for Bible Lord. Interestingly, in handicap chases, horses that failed to make their last three on their last run produced more profit than those that won LTO even though the number of horses in each category is ten. Also on Air Force One, Voy Por Ustedes. Air force One - The winner is likely to have made the frame last time out and the last 19 winners of this were in the last three on their pre-Cheltenham run. Since 1999 83 % the winners of these races made the frame on the last run, with the 13 who finished 2nd or 3rd showing huge level-stake profit. Only one of the last nine winners did not start as favourite for their pre-festival run. Voy Por Ustedes will probably be short due to Choc Thornton's form Monday but the market guide is a good guide to this race with 12 victories since 1987 by the 1st or 2nd favourite. Most winners have been aged between 7-9. 17 of the last 20 winners had either won or finished runner up on their pre-Cheltenham run.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March I don't know what reasoning i can give for these three! Basically, a freind of mine works for a bookmaker ocassionaly at meetings. The bookmaker in question gave him these three he'd took loads of cash for/heard whispers for. Just thought i'd pass them on. 12.40 Old Benny. 1.40 Ambobo. 5.15 Openide

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 4.40 Miko De Beauchene @ 8/1 91816.gif Has a winning form on 3m5f, which is very important for Cheltenham and the finish up the hill. 21lbs higher rated on chasing form and won 2 very competitive races this season. Back over hurdles here off a potentially very good mark and you never know with this type of decision, but definitely worth a try. I liked the horse a lot since the team euphoria in the Welsh National. Seems to be on form and stans a definite e/w chance.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 12.30 - Here's Johnny @ 18/1 - This horse goes well in soft and worse ground. Keeps going close and I can't see why it can't go close today. This is an amateur racing, an open one, so stakes will be kept to a minimum, but at the price, it's worth a shot! 13.05 - Pomme Tiepy E/W @ 5/1 - This is one of the best chances for Walsh to get on winning terms. It's one of the only horses that's been racing in Class 1 and winning! So has to have every chance for a place at least. 13.40 - The Hairy Lemon E/W @ 25/1 - Ok, I've been following this horse throughout the season and it is oh so game in the end, just keeps finding more and more when it needs! 25/1?! I can see him, similar to katchit, running through the hill when everyone else is fading. The only concern is that it is running in class 1 for the first time, but I believe it will again find it more and more! This might well be my E/W nap of the day! 14.20 - Master Minded WIN @ 3/1 - Ok, Nicholls has 2 of the 4 candidates for a win. But given the ground, I dismiss Twist Magic. Nicholls himself said that good to soft would not suit it. Taraminbleu is from the Fest form stable, D Pipe, and could go close. But this is one of the best chances for Nicholls to have a win. 14.20 - Voy por Ustedes WIN @ 3/1 - I am actually dutching this now, but still haven't made my bets, so tomorrow will have time to decide. This horse dismisses presentations :) King + Thornton + Previous fest winner! 17.15 - Officier de Reserve - In what seems a not so strong race, this is one of the best chances for Nicholls to have a winner at cheltenham! LTO can be forgotten just because it was in much better company than today! It's an open race, but Nicholls + Scholfield tend to give us results! At 8/1 is for me, an solid E/W Bet, but I do suspect it can win! 17.50 - Apt Approach E/W @ 9/2 - Irish trainers have a good record at this race, Mullins I think has a good record at this race, Walsh is mounting, won easily LTO and stayed on powerfully. 9/2 is a fair enough price to take an E/W punt. Not an easy race punting wise because of the prices, so Being conservative, give it an E/W shout!

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March From Wed, tips in my thread, times changed. 2.35 A really tough race to call, looks weak imo. Starzaan e.w Decent flat horse, nothing special and decent enough hurdler for trainer who has had runners run well here in the past. Chase form two easy wins from no kind of fields but visually quite impressive. second win in two runner affair beat Duc De Regniere who had Tidal Bay form when closing in on the Arkle winner at Chelt. and was classy over hurdles at times, beat Osana and was the horse that made Mick Fitz carry on riding, reportedly, that horse may have not run a true level in fact Im certain of it but the winner Starzaan was still impressive. Thornton on board. Verasi e.w Should not be good enough but I think this is a weak race and at biggish price may have e.w claims. Solid handicapper over hurdles but maybe slightly better over fences, impressive in narrow Lead On defeat when there was excuses, mistake at last and dropped whip, and impressive when beat Old Benny, jumped really well that day, won rubbish race lto but will like stamina test these days and possible cut in ground. Trainer is very under rated imo and considered handicaps for this but went for this class race, that maybe significant. 4.40 Ornais e.w steal Proper stayer for the race.Form over the whole season and run lto was its best imo when beat decent field. Prefered choice over other possibles significant maybe and a clear run and for me should be in the 4 for sure, should go close really. Old Benny e.w 4 places Agian looks a slow dour stayer, goes with a bit of cut, King flying, will probably struggle to overcome Ornais form lto but solid place claims for a race like this and before Ornais defeat, second to Verasi who i think amy go well in RSAC. 5.20 Zaarito e.w steal Takes a lot to win three bumpers but this one has and with a degree of style each time in different types of ground and bits of form have been boosted from those races for what its worth. For me the best of the Irish who do so well in the race. Mahonia e.w Just one bumper run but decent winner at Chep. which shows stamina imo. and whilst needs to improve should eb capable of better. Interesting PN only runner and the owner combination of some of the best owners around. Kingston Lane e.w Chaser in the making who won two bumpers whilst still being green enough, improvement in him, showed it stays strongly lto and trainer does well in bumpers and maybe significant this is his only runner although maybe not in that he is not riding it! 4 places

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March Missed out one, the QMCC, in here with others, bets as I say elsewhere: 3.15 Really considered a VPU lay who for me needs to improve big time and that is a big statement for last years winner but going with PN pair. Twist Magic e.w I know the doubts, esp. about stamina and with some justification after Asc run and on that evidence I should be on Tamarinbleu but Im not convinced if thats a 2m horse or how it will react when pressed for lead. I just think this is the class horse of the race at the moment, MM arguably has more improvemnet but this one can I believe still improve. Awesome traveller, has speed to burn these and a class turn of foot, not sure some of the others do. Would not want it getting too soft. Master Minded Really impressed lto, mass improver and should improve more. VPU got what lto but still on levels Im not sure the form would have been turned around. Likes softer and stays further seemingly, Ryan Air entry indicated that. 1.40 Mr Strachan e.w was 25/1 ante post and I thought that was bigger, did nothing and alas much shorter now and no real surprise on looking at form, beat Ungaro just behind L'Antartique in three runner race, second to tidal Bay, beat the Arkle second and lto over further did not really see it out, handicap rating seems fair imo. Finger on the Pulse e.w decent over hurdles for Kicking King connections and done well enough over fences, bits of form here and there including lto when second to Glencove Marina who for me is one of the best novices this season before being injured, and still well in over fences if comapared to hurdle ability, especially old hurdle ability. Arturio e.w Very impressive on only chase start in this country over CD, that is always a bonus especially round here, routed them that day, disappointed over hurdles after that but possibly more a chaser and big respect despite being PN 'second string.' For me if it did not disappoint over hurdles would be fav. 2.55 The Listener e.w steal. Hard to completely read conditions, but there should still be a bit of cut which is the real bonus for this talented grey. Cleary thrives in mud but still good when its good to soft and has shown that in the past so not a complete mudlark. Might want to jump slightly better as went a touch to much to the right lto but only a minor criticsm, not a Racing Demon criticsm. At Chelt this trip is for me the better option and the fact it can stay a touch further is a bonus, rivals have some doubts, is Mossbank flattered by that slow pace run lto? L'Antartique maybe exposed more at this level and need to jump better as does Racing Demon on this track and probably wont, Our Vic is a bit of an enigma. 3.30 Blazing Bailey e.w Good ante post bet on this and for me should be in the three at least if it gives true running, pretty consistent once it has a few runs in a season, it does need that imo to get into form. Maybe not quite as good as ID, but that one still has the odd doubt imo even if it is the most likely winner, my main doubt is if it can find under pressure once again? Walsh interesting booking. My Way De Solzen e.w Bet on reputation more than anything. Twice fest. winner inc. this race, not in great form but at least at Font it showed it was not finished, needs to step up big time from that, giving LD weight and being beaten is not WH winning form but confidence in connections and Thornton's booking indicates they think it can. Aitmatov e.w pure gamble, may not stay but hopeful it can, run when beating Sweet Kiln indicated it could move up in trip and for me I think it can overcome Kazal form when Meade's in awful form as he was during AIG run. Before that looked progressive and could be again at new trip, I think Carberry's style suits the horse, Meade's form of runners on day 1 is a concern. 4.05 Dont Push It e.w steal hopefully. Like this horse, the only horse over a fence to threaten Denman and arguably would have beaten Denman but for mistake three out, travelling well in Arkle when fell having jumped fence ok seemingly, outpaced slightly after that at Aint. so new trip I think will suit and laid out for this seemingly, had choice of QMCC and RA (where it would have been my pick), clearly interesting conncetions and the fact it has been so well supported, might be one too good for handicaps in the future. 4.40 Robin Du Bois e.w Tony Martin factor here in a handicap, decent as a four old and it was very interesting how well it travelled so well two starts back, did not follow through with that and that's a slight concern with new trip, fell lto but more a bet on reputation and bits of form last year that make it possibly better handicapped than official figures have it at, officially 12 pounds wrong and yet fav. for handicap, says it all. Buena Vista e.w Slight stamina question again but has class element, showed bits of form over fences last year but good over hurdles, placed in supreme 06 which featured 07 CH winner, sublimity behind. Supposed drying ground I think helps as does form of Pipes. 5.15 My Immortal e.w Ok handicapper over hurdles but looks better over fences, appears to stay further over fences and run lto was good, decent third behind Gungadu who went to win the Racing post Chase, only raised 1 pound for that which looks fair, first time blinkers should light him up even further, Pipe's in top form, looks solid. Noir Et Vert e.w Murphy's record is very noteworthy here and although maybe second choice, not too sure on that, it looks to have been laid out for this, very progressive last seasona nd run good second lto at Punch fest. Has not got a great record fresh though Murphy generally has these ready for these races at this time of the year. Bob Bob Bobbin e.w has flattered to deceive, looked potentially very useful at one point last year but has been treated for problem, first time tongue tie, goes very well fresh which is a real positive, Snowden good amateur, watch out if he rides Cornish Rebel tomorrow in Foxhunters, e.w double not the worse bet.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March sorry for the short tips but yesterdays problems have caused havoc with my form study 12.30 ornais 13.05 albertas run 13.40 lord ryeford 14.20 master minded 15.30 inglis drever 16.05 dont push it 16.40 miko de beachene 17.50 apt approach:rollin

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 13:05 Cheltenham Royal & SunAlliance Chase ALBERTAS RUN The race at Ascot LTO has been a moderate guide to the SunAlliance Chase in recent years and Albertas Run became a leading contender off the back of that win in Feb. This gelding has an excellent record since winning his bumpers 2 seasons ago and last year he developed into a useful hurdler winning 4 of his 5 starts inc good races at Sandown and Aintree. Sent chasing at the start of the season he took a couple of races to show fluency in his jumping but a few mistakes cost him 22L's when 2nd to Tidel Bay (won on Tuesday) Aintree 2m4f but he did improve next time out at Cheltenham in November where he jumped well and after a couple of months break and some schooling he produced a most fluent round of jumping under Ruby to win at Ascot LTO over 3mile. He's only been beaten twice since his bumper days, once on his second start over hurdles on bad ground and his second start over fences behind Tidel Bay. Both early season disapointmnts were followed up by a sharp improvement in form, he stays longer than the mother-in-law has that all important CD to his name and could be a bit special with AP on board. I dont think he will win by far but I think he can take this.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 2:20 SEASONS HOLIDAYS QUEEN MOTHER CHAMPION CHASE VOY POR USTEDES Last season Alan King admited that VPU needed a run when he was sent out in the Tingle Creek, he was 7L's off the winner, (a certain horse named Kauto Star? rings a bell but can't quite put a face to the name). He regained winning form when he slammed ONEWAY in the Desert Orchid Chase by 5L's carrying 11-5. He unseated Choc Thornton next time out at Newbury but bounced back when taking this race last year beating Dempsey by 1½L's "looked second-best into the home turn, having uncharacteristically brushed through fences, hitting the second-last hard. He rallied strongly into the last...". He landed 2nd at Cheltenham in Nov 07 after that conceding 26lb to KALCA MOME on bad ground which I think played apart in his downfall at Sandown 3 weeks later when 2nd to Twist Magic. He bounced back at Kempton 19 days later to slam HOO LA BALOO 11-4 by 7L's in the Desert Orchid at Kempton on GS carrying 11-10. He was giving MASTER MINDED 6lb when he landed 2nd at Newbury but back at level and on 'his' turf VPU can land this and as a fan of VPU I'd be just as happy even if it wasnt carrying my money.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 3:30 LADBROKES WORLD HURDLE INGLIS DREAVER Already won this race 2 times he's going for the Hat-Trick and even at such a poor price I think he will given that the field isnt really a talented group. He fell at when struggling Chepstow in the Long Walk Hurdle and ended up with nearly a year off the track -suffered a minor tendon injury. He won first time out at Newbury and then given a light campaign and found the a fit BLAZING BAILEY too good here but when he returned to full fitness he beat MIGHTY MAN over CD with BLAZING BAILEY back in 3rd. When he's fit he beats BLAZING BAILEY simple as. Despite hitting the so called flat spot during the race he closed in on BLAZING BAILEY and went past him pulling 5L's clear. H2H reads 3 wins in 4 races to Inglis and after today it will read 4 wins in 5.

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March 2:55 RYANAIR CHASE :THE LISTENER Stays 3 miles but he's got the speed for this drop in trip to 2m4f as he showed when over 5L's winner over Turko at Leopardstown on soft. No chance when 3rd to Denman the race before that despite tracking the winner again at Leopardstown over 2m4f. He brings Grade one form into this having won the Lexus and the Hennessey Gold Cup and with this soft ground I think he is the one to beat

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March ok, this is my card for the day 12.30 Over the creek (not probs with distance & course winner) Back on Line (trend horse) LAY ornais (wrong type of track, failed here before) 1.05 Silverburn (my ante post fancy for this race, ground conditions ideal :hope it gets 3 miles, brother to Denman so should do) Oscar Park (won a hurdle race at Festival last year, improving each race) Starzaan (Charlie Mann well fancies it, so a little play) 2.20 Master Minded (85.0 on Betfair taken back in October, :hope) Voy Por Ustedes (i cant desert it now!, reigning champion should go close) 2.55 Mossbank (big tip behind this one) Lay The Listener (ground conditions do not suit unless significant rain) Our Vic (Cheltenham specialist) 3.30 My way De Solzen (purely from a value angle) The Market man (could surprise, taken a bit ante post) 4.05 Patman du Charmil (course specialist, great ew chance) Bible Lord (won well LTO, could be the bet of the day!) 4.40 Russian trigger (2 wins from 2 this season, canny trainer) 5.15 Ma Yahab (my nb for the day, in great form) Beat the boys (comes out well on the trends, big price) 5.50 Apt approach (in my ante post yankee so :hope for a win) Blimey, i am totally knackered today!!

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March It doesn't get better than this, a 10 race card!!! So, here are my EW selections for all 10 races:- 12.30 - BACK ON LINE - 10/1 William Hill Hails from a good yard and is in tremendous form, winning 3 from 4 this terms. Lightly raced, has a good racing weight, fits many of the trends and should be suited by this marathon trip. Would expect this to be in the mix off the home bend. 1.05 - SILVERBURN - 15/2 Coral Fits the trends and could be the start that Paul Nicholls so desperately needs. It doesn't worry me that Ruby has got off as it only inflates the price. I think the fast pace will suit and it should settle well enabling it to get the trip. Great EW chance. 1.40 - MR STRACHAN - 8/1 William Hill Racing weight is important in handicaps at Cheltenham, and this goes off just 10-11. Trip today looks perfect and has run some good races this terms, most notably when beating the Arkle 2nd. Stable going well and difficult to keep out of the frame this afternoon. 2.20 - VOY POR USTEDES - 3/1 SportingBet Admittedly, this is a short price but cannot be ignored here. Rivals looks better on flatter tracks and will pose more of a threat at Aintree but this has been this horses' target all season, and with the stable firing, must take all the beating. 2.55 - OUR VIC - 4/1 Totesport Decent animal who likes Cheltenham. Course form is important and, with the blinkers on, should settle and cruise up in the straight. Must be in there over the last. 3.30 - MY WAY DE SOLZEN - 11/1 Coral Must be the EW bet of the race at this price. Has won its last 3 at Cheltenham including twice at the Festival. Combo in form, coming back to form and will reach here in tip-top shape, a la Voy Por Ustedes. 4.05 - BIBLE LORD - 7/1 Betfred Lightly raced, in form for in form stable and fits most of the trends. Another with a lovely racing weight in a handicap and it is, without doubt, my EW bet of the day. 4.40 - RUSSIAN TRIGGER - 12/1 Totesport Could be Choc's 3rd of the day here. Just 10-9 to carry here, won 2 from 2, unexposed and open to tonnes of improvement. Laid out for the race and expected to at least grab a place at rewarding odds. 5.15 - NOIR ET VERT - 11/1 Betfred Not raced this season but has an ideal profile for this race. Ferdy Murphy has yet to land his customary handicap win and, on its best form, this horse would take this. If fit, can't see this out of the 3. 5.50 - LILYWHITEDANCER - 14/1 SportingBet Irish trained and, more importantly, Willie Mullins trained. Won a big field bumper on its debut and has off the track since, usually significant. Really fancy this to upset the applecart in the last. GL everyone:ok

Re: Cheltenham Thursday 13th March

I don't know what reasoning i can give for these three! Basically, a freind of mine works for a bookmaker ocassionaly at meetings. The bookmaker in question gave him these three he'd took loads of cash for/heard whispers for. Just thought i'd pass them on. 12.40 Old Benny. 1.40 Ambobo. 5.15 Openide
Good start! :clap:clap:clap TQM

I don't know what reasoning i can give for these three! Basically, a freind of mine works for a bookmaker ocassionaly at meetings. The bookmaker in question gave him these three he'd took loads of cash for/heard whispers for. Just thought i'd pass them on. 12.40 Old Benny. 1.40 Ambobo. 5.15 Openide
Old Benny 9-1 winner :ok Ambobo, awful mistake at the last! was staying on too. finished 6th. Openide 18-1 2nd. So close to winning! another 50 yards and it would have been :beeron me!

12.30 - BACK ON LINE - 10/1 William Hill....3rd:clap 1.05 - SILVERBURN - 15/2 Coral....unpl 1.40 - MR STRACHAN - 8/1 William Hill....fell 2.20 - VOY POR USTEDES - 3/1 SportingBet...2nd:) 2.55 - OUR VIC - 4/1 Totesport....WON:nana 3.30 - MY WAY DE SOLZEN - 11/1 Coral....unpl 4.05 - BIBLE LORD - 7/1 Betfred....4th:clap 4.40 - RUSSIAN TRIGGER - 12/1 Totesport...unpl 5.15 - NOIR ET VERT - 11/1 Betfred...4th:clap 5.50 - LILYWHITEDANCER - 14/1 SportingBet...unpl
1 winner, 4 placed, 5 unplaced. Average day, and let down by the placepot (1 leg only:@)