Ladbrokes customers - free bets

i got a bit miffed that there were all these free bets floating around for new customers, so as an existing Laddies customer i emailed them and said are there going to be any rewards for existing customers? i got a nice email back to say check the free bet section in your account, and they'd stuck in 2 free £5 bets :D so check your account for free bets, if there's nothing there, send them an email!

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets Blimey :eek Dear Sir, Thank you for your e-mail. I have credited your account with a 50 Euro free bet as a gesture for your valued custom. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you. They limited me to pennies on horse racing, but at least their free bet is generous. Hope I am not limited for it :lol

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets Are you guys surprised Mr Intensity hasn;t got a reply, with these threads going around thay are bound to stop. Do you really think they are not going to begin to get suspicious when flooded with emails asking for free bets. Kind of defeats the purpose of bookies offering free bets when threads like this go around. This is not a go at you secretmachines, just these threads. :ok

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets

Are you guys surprised Mr Intensity hasn;t got a reply, with these threads going around thay are bound to stop. Do you really think they are not going to begin to get suspicious when flooded with emails asking for free bets. Kind of defeats the purpose of bookies offering free bets when threads like this go around. This is not a go at you secretmachines, just these threads. :ok
Well they could have at least replied and told me to **** off:lol:lol

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets

Are you guys surprised Mr Intensity hasn;t got a reply, with these threads going around thay are bound to stop. Do you really think they are not going to begin to get suspicious when flooded with emails asking for free bets. Kind of defeats the purpose of bookies offering free bets when threads like this go around. This is not a go at you secretmachines, just these threads. :ok
no offence taken ;) they probably will cotton onto it, but make hay while the sun shines eh?

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets Chris, I've put this... Good afternoon, Over the last few days I have been bombarded with offers from other online bookmakers offering free bets if I was to open an account with them, I have been a account holder with Ladbrooks from just under a year and up to now wagered well in excess of £x and as yet have not been offered a single incentive to stay betting with your company. Could I therefore enquire what incentives can your company offer me to continue using your service? Thank you for your time on this matter Kind regards Just got back the automated response informing me they will reply personally in the next 24hrs? Might not come to anything, but if it does magic! I'll keep you informed. When you think about it though if they've given free bets to some, then what is the excuse not to give to others? If you get such a reply you could push for the... is my money not good enough to receive a free bet? :D I say give them hell (In a non-abusive way though remember customer service staff shouldn't have to get abused because of company policy!) Fingers crossed for all!

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets My first response...

Thank you for your e-mail. I can confirm that freebets are for new customers. On this occasion regrettably we can't offer freebets for existing customers at this present time. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you. Kind Regards
I then emailed back saying I was aware that other existing members had been credited free bets, today I got this response...
Thank you for your e-mail. A £15.00 free bet token has been applied to your account, as a gesture of appreciation for your continued and valued custom and I can confirm that the token is ready for you to use. To view your token, please go tothe Rewards Section in the Your Account option to view the details of the Bet Token.
:ok

Re: Ladbrokes customers - free bets First post on PL, have been floating around for a while though...

ta for the tip off. I e-mailed yesterday and got a £5 free bet this morning. Must have been cos the only time I bet with Lads previously was when they gave me a matched bet to sign up!! I'm gonna try coral now too as they were advertising free bets to new sign ups in the Mirror this week.
I'd only bet with them with a matched bet to sign up and I think I had another £10 bet after that but they gave me nothing. Here's the response I got... Thank you for your e-mail. I can confirm that you have not qualified for a free bet on this occasion. However we do offer other promotions. Please ensure your account is contactable to recieve these offers. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you. Yours sincerely, Amanda Customer Services