Cheltenham - Weds - 12th (ABANDONED)

2.00 - Only 1 winner since '82 didn't finish in first 2 LTO Only 2/22 were from outside the top 6 in the betting Only 1 winner aged 7+ since '74 6/10 were 6 y-olds Only 1 4y-old win since '91 9/1 ran in Graded class LTO FORPADDYDEPLASTERER BREEDSBREEZE 2.35 - 30/33 1st or 2nd LTO 11/13 aged 7/8 y-old Only 2 Irish winers since '85 9/14 won by 2nd,3rd or 4th FAV SILVERBURN 3.15 - 18/23 Placed at a previous festival 23/24 won either C/D or at 2m2f on another track 24/26 returned at single figure odds 6/7 ran in TINGLE CREEK 27/29 finished 1st,2nd or 3rd LTO VOY POR USTEDES 4.00 - 5/13 Irish trained 4/5 won LTO 7/12 ran no more than 3 times that season Only 1 from 10 carried more than 11:03 CLARNAZAR 4.40 - No 6 y-old in 17 runnungs 4/5 won a hurdle race [ conditions changed in 2002 , before this no hurdle winner was eligible] 4/6 finished 1st or 2nd LTO 4/6 won by JJ O'NEIL IN ACCORD 5.20 - 1215 Irish trained [ w mullins = 5 of those ] 13/15 won LTO 12/15 in top 6 in the betting 9/11 were 5y-olds 13/14 had won a race with 15+ runners 4/6 had not ran in the calender year CORSKEAGH ROYALE

Re: Cheltenham - Weds - 12th 2.00 Can't beleive the price on Aigle D'or currently I had him much shorter than this and I've just taken the 5/1 on betfair currently as I'll be surprised if this one doesn't get backed tomorrow I thought he would be clear favourite. He stays well, has speed and course form and his form is solid. Stable in form and should give Ap his first winner. Don't think Groupcaptain will like the ground nor get the trip and Forpadydeplaster will have his supportes but that form from his last run didn't do to much postives today. I think this favourite is a good thing in the first Aigle D'or @ 5/1 betfair (nap) 2.35 Hoping for a Ap double here with Albertas Run, he has the beating of Air force One when giving weight away and I see no reason why the places should reverse today has c&d form which will be the key. One at a price I can't leave out is Joe Lively I didn't see his last run but it sounds to bad to be true and I'm willing to give him another chance at a course he has 2 wins from 2 from. Albertas Run @ 6.2 betfair Joe Liverly @ 12/1 ladbrokes 3.15 Was giving Master Minded 6 pounds when they met and 5 lenghts between them that day but I'm sure that will be closed down this time round of levels. VPU only defeat on this course was in horrible conditions when giving like a stone away. He seems unstopable round here and as RP say is going to get the pace he needs with a few frontrunners in the line up. Jockey had a amazing day today and VPU can go in again for a 3rd time at the festival. Voy Por Ustedes @ 3/1 betfair (nb)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.