** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3

Friday 14 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Manisaspor v Sivasspor (17:00GMT) 3.753.251.90110% Details »
Hide « Manisaspor v Sivasspor
Saturday 15 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Bursaspor Kulübü v Caykur Rizespor (11:30GMT) 1.903.253.75110% Details »
Hide « Bursaspor Kulübü v Caykur Rizespor
Kayserispor v Gençlerbirligi SK (11:30GMT) 1.603.405.50110% Details »
Hide « Kayserispor v Gençlerbirligi SK
Ankaraspor v Galatasaray (17:00GMT) 4.503.251.75110% Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Galatasaray
Sunday 16 March 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaragücü v Gençlerbirligi O. (11:30GMT) 2.103.203.20110% Details »
Hide « Ankaragücü v Gençlerbirligi O.
Denizlispor v Gaziantep BB (11:30GMT) 1.903.253.75110% Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Gaziantep BB
Kaisimpasa SK v Istanbul BB (11:30GMT) 2.603.302.40110% Details »
Hide « Kaisimpasa SK v Istanbul BB
Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe (13:00GMT) 5.003.401.65110% Details »
Hide « Konyaspor v Fenerbahçe
Besiktas v Trabzonspor (17:00GMT) 1.573.406.00110% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 Hi fellas.Another midweek is set in and we have a hard card indeed. Let's begin with Friday nite event.Manisa is my universty city.Each day i am there.Few days ago we had a panel about future of Manisa city.And ofcourse as Manisaspor Chairman,Kenan Yaralı was there.Ofc i didnt contact him there lol. but he was looking a bit sick of latest results and news.All you know how a person feel himself when something goes wrong.Anway even he would smile, nothing could change in my mind about Manisaspor.They sacked their coach at the midweek and now they will be working with Levent Eriş.I have no clue about his game playing style.But could he change everything in a few days? NOP . Only Manisaspor's own players can change the expected result here.At home side Kalabane is a missing one while Ãœmit and Koray are injuired.Sivas wont avail himself of Musa.Sivas's odds value.But hard fight.Cant guess so easily for 1x2 .If you searching for high odds take Sivas straight.or stay away from this league on Fridays I know you turkish guys.All you think about Bursa home win against topsyturvy Çaykur Rizespor here.But When i looked for home performance of Bursa , it seemed me as a bit overrated.Many time i settled 'em as a favourite one against middle level teams,but sometimes they made me disaapointed.they scored only 12 and conceed 12.If Rize score here first, then how possible for Bursa to change it on their way?i am not saying they havent good strikers.OFC they have Sinan and Tum.But i leave this one as alone.Im not counting about anything here.I also found an interesting stat here.Referee of match is Fırat Aydınus.And Rizespor have 1 vicitory at away which refereed by Firat Aydinus.And it was against Erdoğan Arica's another team Samsunspor.In their forum i saw that they r talking about another exception here.maybe they r right or exceptions dont break the rule huh?lol :D Gençlerbiriliğ played very well last weekend vs BJK.Unluckly they lost at last minutes.i predicted BJK away for that one and as i expected Bjk won but vitory wasnt as i expected.Gençler compelled the league leader so much there.But 2 weeks before they had one point luckly.It was kinda a give away point by Kasimpaşa.Last weekend their defence block with El Saka and Traore was so good.But sadly these 2 important defence players wont be able to play this weekend vs. huge atatcking side Kayserispor at away especially.Kayseri werent even on pitch last weekend vs Gala at the first half.They came themselves second half but Galatasaray's keeper was on his day and didnt let 'em .Now they back to their home.Vs gençlerbirliği side who without 2 best defenders.All i can see here a clear home win.Btw Kayserispor will be without Toledo. Gala will have another hard in this weekend's fixture.In fact Gala r always having hard times at Ankara games.Last weekend their goalkeeper was huge drastic.Saved clear positions at second half.Coach Feldkamp in Germany due to medical problems.But it wont effect team any imo.Neca is suspended at home side.Ankaraspor have importna players like De Nigris and Tita.They could cause some troubles for Galatasaray's defense.But ofcourse same things hold for home side too.I am expecting an over 2.5 here.Surely Ankara will have some chances to score here. Oftaş were leading 2 times against Bursa but they didnt manage to save it and contented themselves with only one point.They are getting draw for last 2 weeks.Anakaragücü played very well vs. Sivas but lost by goalkeeper mistake.I think Serkan will show his best performance this time.Kinda capital city derby not the biggest one.Burak and Engin have minor injuires but probably they will be in squad.I am expecting a home win here.I am not sure about it but as i said Ankara lost quite unlckly last weekend and thier performance was absolutely deserve a win here. I was expecting 1.40 for BJK here.Around 1.60 in somewhere absolutely BANKER OF THE WEEK for me.Trabzon without Gökdeniz this time but not only one week.They sold him to Rubin Kazan.Prolly instead of Gökdeniz, Braış will be in lineup just like in last match.Trabzon were so bad without Gökdeniz last weekend.Kasimpaşa missed huge opportunities.I dont give any chance to Trabzon at fantastic İstanbul home crowd of Beşiktaş.In fact Liverpool hadnt even a chance there.All in all HOME WIN here 10/10 for me. this bet could lose.But only %20 chances except home win here. Last weekend i said.Gaziantep were favourite on paper but Riza caused problems.This time they ar away from home.Denizli with high morale of last weekend's victory over Ankaraspor.During this midweek i followed on news Antep and they r focused a victory at this hard away.Denizli again will be without their key player Yusuf Şimşek.In fact i am thinking about stragiht draw here.But Antep looked like me as a bit motivated here and i would prefer to choose 0 hndcp for away team instead of straight draw. Konyaspor had a big shamefull with deserved lost 5-0 against İstanbul Belediyespor.Only taking a point from Fener could change this situation actually.Koray have a minor injury problem at home side but it wont disallowance to play.I havent any fixed info about Fener's missing players even they would have half of team they can score easily against Konya.Konya team is known as much conceeder team in this league By conceeding 49 goals in 25 matches while Fenerbahçe is known as much scorer team by scoring 52 goals in 25 games.Away win here for me. I wont bet on Kasimpaşa-İstanbul Belediye match .Both playing f.cking well.Kasimpaşa at the deep of table.They r huge relax to play football on pitch.They have nothing to lose.All i can see here over 2.5 possible. Good luck you all at this weekend.:nana:D

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 ANKARASPOR Senecky Hamilton Emre Tayfun Orhan Özer Hürriyet Adem Tita Mehmet Yılmaz De Nigris GALATASARAY Aykut Sabri Emre Servet Hakan Balta Barış Mehmet Topal Arda Lincoln Hakan ŞÃ¼kür Ãœmit Karan ankara plays awfull football.. last match i watched ankara away of denizli.. denizli played 10 men second period and ankara didnt have any goal position.. hikmet karaman was fired last week.. neca is suspended who is one of the best player.. and very important defender batak is injured.. 2 very important missing.. and de nigris doesnt play good football recently.. gala has only 1 missing song for ankara.. but emre güngör can replace him easyly.. and gala will play full squad.. and we have to win that game.. gala supporters will be on the stadium.. it is not an away match.. gala straight wins; 1.75 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 KAYSERİSPOR İvankov Koray Ali Turan Aydın Kemal Mehmet Topuz Saidou Ragıp Mehmet Eren Cangele Gökhan Ãœnal GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Recep Erhan Erkan Tuna Hakan Burhan Mehmet Nas Kerem Mehmet Çakır Okan Isaac kayseri plays awfull recently.. cause kayseri will finish turkish super league 5 th.. and kayseri doesnt care turkish super league and kayseri wants to have turkish cup.. gençler has to get point not to relegate.. and gençler plays good football..AND will play full squad.. gençler not to lose; 2.25 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 About the Ankaraspor - Galatasaray match: Lots of talk about a sure away win here but the info is misleading as surely there is nothing certain about this away win and the odds are rubbish. Ankaraspor has lost only three match at home in regular time and although they got beaten 0-3 by Kayserispor II a few matches ago their defense has been near perfect allowing only 6 goals (in ten matches) at home before that breakdown. Also they haven't been an easy opponent to big teams either: The league leader Sivasspor got beaten 2-0 and Besiktas had to settle for a point 0-0. This added to the fact that the first match of the season when Galatasaray was hosting ended alrdy 0-0 and two latest seasons results from this matchup are 1-1 and 1-2 indicate that the visitors will have a hard time winning this game. Yea, ye, Galatasaray needs the points to keep up the hopes for the title. Thats old news, what happened a little while ago when they lost at home 0-1 to piss poor Kasimpasa SK Istanbul or when they played 0-0 against Genclerbirligi ASAS? Surely they need the points but it's a whole another thing to win them, especially against a very solid defending home team that has showed the big teams in this league alrdy that they shouldn't be underestimated. No bet is surely the best option or HW with a + hc if you can find a solid price, as there is no thing serious to back up this up and coming away win... other than in the fans' minds that is, I bet the name and the supposedly better players/team can make you bet for anything. Just a friendly warning, don't get blinded ;)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3

any other advices/news on Besiktas tommorow mach ??? because I'm going to bet a huge sum on it :hope :hope :hope
Well; not a match to bet a huge sum on at least I can say; Tough Beşiktaş at home difficult to beat and Trabzon seems not a dangerous opponent this year; And important national Gökdeniz transfer to Rubin Kazan will definetely weaken the strenght of the mediocre squad.. But still they are accepted as a top-four big club in the country and will have extra-motivation here to claim their reputation...Their trainer is an ex-national trainer and he still has some counter-attack weapons like Yattar in the squad... Beşiktaş' coach still couldn't solve the problem of recieving easy goals, they have an habit of recieving one first and strugling to beat...Cisse, Serdar Kurtuluş and İbrahim Kaş are missings for BEşiktaş... I am even not sure about if it has a value to put some money on single; putting huge No Way for me ;) Good LUck anyway :ok

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 KASIMPAŞA Tolga Alparslan Askou Fatih Ömer Merthan Barbaros Erhan Murat Özgür Desire İSTANBUL BŞB. Hasagiç Eren Cesario Volkan Tjikuzu Zeki Efe İlyas Ekrem İbrahim A. Necati kasımpaşa will play this match own stadium recep tayyip erdoğan firstly this season.. and they will definitly relegate but today they want to beat istanbul .b.b for their supporters.. kasımpaşa played very impressive game to trabzon last week.. they got lots of positions but scored only 1.. but i liked their football.. istanbul b.b scored 5 goals to konya last week.. and became very offencive team.. new trasfers ibrahim akın and necati ateş great attacker and istanbul b.b scored 15 goals like big teams.. and their defence is not good away conceded 22 goals.. amazing odd for over 2,5 and as me value.. over 2,5 ; 2.1 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 14-16/3 KONYASPOR Oğuzhan Burak Milos Erkan Da Silva Yusuf Ceyhun Mustafa Er Erman Theoue Murat H. FENERBAHÇE Serdar Gökhan Edu Lugano Vederson Deivid Selçuk Aurelio Uğur Alex Kezman konya that conceded the most, fener that scored the most.. i think this is enough who will win that match.. fener will play full squad without roberto carlos.. but it is not important cause verderson can replace him.. konya plays awfull and their defence is terrible.. fener has to win that match.. fener straight wins (banker) ; 1.65 sportingbet

any other advices/news on Besiktas tommorow mach ??? because I'm going to bet a huge sum on it :hope :hope :hope
i am gonna bet huge too men but i see a easy home win for besiktas,gokdeniz s transfer is a huge lost for trabzon and yattara can't play well alone.Besiktas today has one important missing cisse but i think İ.toroman can fill that missin.U can also try half time 1 final time 1...But i strongly suggest besiktas win today...

AltayIzmir' date=' would you recommend going for O2.5 goals in the Fenerbahce game, bearing in mind that you said one team concedes for fun and the other scores for fun?[/quote'] it is the biggest possibility for this game.But lemme say it is up to how offensive konya will play.if they play offensive; surely they!ll lose it.But if they dont play offensive,surely they couldn score and probably fener will win to nill. i know it is s.it:lol looks like konya will lose in everyway.but anyway over 2.5 is a good bet here.