CHELTENHAM~Tuesday 11th March

Re: CHELTENHAM~Tuseday 11th March Here we go!!!!!!! 2.00 Have to be taking this favourite on in such aopen race hasn't run fo 100 days and only js tbeat Cork All Star when giving him 3lbs off levels today I would of though Cock all star would finish ahead of this fav today I just hope he can jump better than he as so far andwith his excellentcouse form should go close if jumping olds togther. Pigeon Island should also go close at a doble figure price ground will be spot on and seems to improve with every run this season. Fits most of the stats and has to be on anyones shortlist. One at a huge price is Tranquil Sea who ran in that hot race over in Ireland behind Cock all sta and forpadyplaster on that form alone there is no way should be around 26/1 with conditions ideal. Cock all Star e/w @ 11/1 coral Pigeon Island e/w @ 12/1 coral Tranquil Sea e/w @ 25/1 coral 2.35 Quite happy to sit this one out and hope Leslingtaylor does the business on at 33/1 but ground going against him 3.15 Katchit excellent course form forget thestats 4lbs better off now with osana. Will be fightin all the way up the hill when most of these would of been fading. Huge price to win and place 5/2 to place to me he will reverse form with Osana and Harchibald Fav could go in and did do it impresive lto but question marks on how strong that form really is. Katchit @ 11/1 betfair (nap) Katchit to place @ 5/2 4.00 King Harald Stays forever and set to try and make all the running hopefully out stay the lot of them fits the trends has conditions to suit and has been in fine form this season. Has course form and I can see this onerunning a hug rce at double figure price. King Harald e/w @ 12/1 Paddypower (nb)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.