PL Players Club

GaF

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Players Club As the trillion treat is no more after this week, we will have to find a different game and revamp a little. The new games will not necessarily have the same level of buy in (we want a nice overlay to try and get some sustainability :ok) Hopefully this Wednesdays BPP will be available this Thursday for the final Trillion Treat :hope

Re: PL Players Club Ok - the trillion treat is finished now. I dont know what will replace it for the moment, but the "value" is the most important factor (one day someone will cash and I want some sustainability) - so just want it to be clear (and not "surprise" anyone) - there's no guarantee on the size of the buy in - the new event will not necessarily (indeed will probably not) be of the same buy in value as the trillion treat.....

Re: PL Players Club I have been looking around for a decent value tournament to replace the trillion treat and I have only found 1 or 2 tournaments that might be good for the players club William Hill Poker Sunday 18:00 UK - £2,500 ADDED Buy-In £25 + £2.50 Monday 19:30 UK - £1,500 ADDED Buy-In £15 + £1.50 Not sure how many people play in it........ I will still have a look around for one

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PL Players Club Quote: The result of this added investment, and the games costing $100 instead of €100 is that we can put players in this event fortnightly :ok We have approx $300 now, so will be giving seats in this tournament to the BPP after the games on: Wednesday 21st May Wednesday 4th June Wednesday 18th June Oops - forgot this last night - winner was goater :ok We'll need to work something out to put him in :ok

Re: PL Players Club The punishment comes if you dont win the tourney you're put in-still reeling from the goons gaf sent round when i failed:sad:lol

Didn't realise it was a punishment....Well in that case' date=' how about buying him into the next eSport league! ;)[/quote']

Re: PL Players Club Goater will play the Trillion $10,000 Gtd ($50+$5 Freezeout) on Sunday Night :ok I have transferred the funds and they should be in his account :) I have spotted two errors in the accounts from previous weeks which I have now corrected. The games for Adetrick and Morlspin - for both games I converted $100 instead of $100+$9. The effect of making this correction is to reduce the balance that I am holding by just under £10. The error was solely a "book entry" error and did not impact the value adetrick and morl were given :ok f_20080620Plam_91ae6f3.gif