IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event?

GaF

Final check - if you are listed as "Playing" or "not Playing" against the "ESport 1st League - UK" then you are fine :) If you are not, then you need to register!!!! At about 3pm UK time today the entry gets closed - after this point the PokerRoom software will not let you in for the entire season. Please would you check that you are listed - further please check your team mates are listed (I can only see my team, so cannot check other teams) - if team mates are not listed, please let them know!!! esportbi0.jpg

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? Argh - this really COULD be simpler :wall It seems our team (Punters Lounge) is registered (there is a button called "unregister team" + it lists 6 of us as "playing") but then just below I see this: Registered Teams

#Team
1 SK-Gaming Poker Team
2 Techradar Calling United
3 Bikeradar Kings of Poker
4 Red Aces
WHERE ARE WE??? :unsure The torunaments are listed as such: Round 1 - Mar 9, 2:00 PM
Tournament 1
Team Player
SK-Gaming Poker Team
Techradar Calling United
Bikeradar Kings of Poker
Red Aces
etc Why don't we appear here??? Fred

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? Times are EST - so Wednesday nights ;) You wont appear in the team list till your team manager registers you - which he wont do till the team is "full"

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? Cheers GaF - at leas the time issue is sorted now :) The team should be complete as we have already 6 people marked as playing. Penelopeys is on a trip it seems and she's not registered as playing or not playing - this means she will miss out on the whole season? Not good to loose a team member like that!! In any case I hope our manager Isl_UK_105 knows what he is supposed to do :rollin Fred

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event?

Times are EST - so Wednesday nights ;) You wont appear in the team list till your team manager registers you - which he wont do till the team is "full"
who is our team manager:unsure Registered Team Members
PlayerStatusWallet
daveyghplaying$0
PLheniekplaying$0
PL_Dodgerplaying$0
errigal1playing$0
PLwarbirdsplaying$0
PLadetrickplaying$0

trev' date=',,i think most of us are waiting for the isl manager to register the teams,,if you can give them a nod would be grateful:ok[/quote'] I think they are waiting for teams to be finalised before doing that....

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? These are the players I'm aware of that need to be sorted (may be a little out of date - e.g. I know kevsul is sorted :ok) PLKEVSULx needs to register for event

PenelopeysPL needs to register for event

PLWashy1 needs to register for event

Fat8oyFat needs to register for event

Vrshazer needs to apply for membership and register for event

BozzaJos needs to apply for membership and register for event

Readie needs to register for event

leaving it a bit late aint they :unsure:unsure
I think they're held up until all team members have completed registration - the 4 teams in are the ones where the players are organised :moon :moon :moon :tongue2

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? ok, I regged as not playing too day, which hopefully means I'm registered for the season on pokerroom, if not then I have no idea as have followed all instructions on here and on emails, but on the esports page it doesnt show my name against a team starting to think this is more like a krypton factor test than just trying to have a game of poker.

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? I wouldn't worry about the eSport page for the moment - just get yourself sorted on Pokerroom The question of "PLaying" "not Playing" is for the series - I think, in theory you can bankroll your team in a series without playing - even if you are not available/playing tonights game, you should mark yourself down as a "playing" member of the team for the series :ok

These are the players I'm aware of that need to be sorted (may be a little out of date - e.g. I know kevsul is sorted :ok) PLKEVSULx needs to register for event

PenelopeysPL needs to register for event

PLWashy1 needs to register for event

Fat8oyFat needs to register for event

Vrshazer needs to apply for membership and register for event

BozzaJos needs to apply for membership and register for event

Readie needs to register for event
I'm in now :ok

I wouldn't worry about the eSport page for the moment - just get yourself sorted on Pokerroom The question of "PLaying" "not Playing" is for the series - I think, in theory you can bankroll your team in a series without playing - even if you are not available/playing tonights game, you should mark yourself down as a "playing" member of the team for the series :ok
Well as im down as not playing, does tha mean i can change it next week to playing?:unsure

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? Apparently it makes no difference whether you put "Playing" or "not playing" - to be safe though I'd recommend you change it to "playing" now (if you can) - the question relates to the whole series, not the individual game....

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? Ok I have just recieved this mail on pokerroom.... You Have a Team Play Tournament Ticket From: isl_uk_111 Mar 9, 2008 09:27 AM You have been assigned a seat for the Team Play event eSport 1st league - UK by your team manager. Please ensure that you are in the PokerRoom tournament lobby for the beginning of the round which you are playing in. I still cant find it in the lobby.....:unsure

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? im guessing that you wont be entered til your manager selects you into the tourney itself i dunno if you will be pre-registered so keep an eye out for this gaf? i cant change my name now to playing, no option to do that.....

Re: IMPORTANT - eSport League - Are you reg'd for event? The 3 deadline is actually 4 I think - that's for the team players to register their participation in the league series - once it closes, it cannot, as I understand it, be reopened (so you are out for the season if not reg'd). The 6:30 deadline may be 5:30 if the game starts early because of the US clock changes ;)