Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 290 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

might sound a bit silly here but dont understand how this works how do you lose this bet? what happens if the score you bet on is correct?
In last bet I layed 3-3to occur at odds of 90/1. Layed means bet against that event occuring. My liability was £527.16 and thats how much I stood to lose had that happened. It never, so I won £5.92. (Money won = Liability/ Odds-1) That is then divided into my betting balance (rolled over) and the amount I have withdrawn. Hope this makes it a bit clearer :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 291 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

You been following superduperdudetipsouthisarsehole again ??
:lol:lol Dont know what your talking about mate, I for one can finally sleep easy knowing that theres finally a consistant tipster here on PL!! :notworthy :notworthy :rollin:rollin

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 291 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Jeez !! Macc to get 3 ?? Maybe if they played till next saturday ' date=' day and night[/quote'] If this is one of those games that go close, at those odds, I'll eat my table. Heres hoping to not relying on an injury time penalty miss from Macc when 3-2 down this time :loon

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 292 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Bet 293: Lay~ Preston 3 - Liverpool 2 £536.87 @ 130/1 crossfingers.gif
LOL got my bet on before you, but got the scoreline the wrong way round, just layed Preston 2 - Liverpool 3. Oops :hope I have started a similar techique like yours starting with £10, so it will be interesting to see how long I can hold out for. If I even get to 100 I will be happy. Kudos for getting this far and you have a vote from me for a PL award.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 292 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

LOL got my bet on before you, but got the scoreline the wrong way round, just layed Preston 2 - Liverpool 3. Oops :hope
Thats the same as my other drip, with what 80 mins gone, and still 1-0 to Liverpool both scorelines are looking good :dude- see its easy :lol
I have started a similar techique like yours starting with £10, so it will be interesting to see how long I can hold out for. If I even get to 100 I will be happy.
Glad to hear it, hope it progresses well. Really depends on the odds how long youd be expected to run for, but with scorelines like the one mentioned, hopefully a good while. :hope Be good if you could put it up on PL, then we could maybe have another centurian here!! :loon
Kudos for getting this far and you have a vote from me for a PL award.
Thanks mate, much appreciated :ok