** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 230 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

90 !! I asked for 80 and got matched at 55 !! Must be bots ?
Yeah either that or SeanMac's been a busy boy. 55 for a 3-3 thats very tasty!! :hope Shouldnt be any bother at all. :loon Was too late to haggle myself. :puke

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 230 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! Hi Scotty, I have been following your thread for about a month and must say it is very good,in fact you are doing great.I just have one question if you can help.I notice that you go for scores 3-0,3-1,3-2 and 3-3 most of the time which have been very successful,but most have very high odds. Looking at the correct score list there is one always at the bottom which says "ANY UNQUOTED". I presume this means any score other than the ones quoted above it,so this would mean 4-0,4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4,5-0 etc.I notice that the odds for ANY UNQUOTED are less than the 3-0,3-1 etc bets,usually much lower.I was wondering why you don,t use the ANY UNQUOTED bet as the odds are better and the score is just as unlikely as the ones you use. I may have got it wrong what ANY UNQUOTED means if so could you enlighted me what it does excactly mean.I have only guessed that it means what I have stated above so I am probably wrong. Kind Regards teepeg

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 230 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

Hi Scotty, I have been following your thread for about a month and must say it is very good,in fact you are doing great.I just have one question if you can help.I notice that you go for scores 3-0,3-1,3-2 and 3-3 most of the time which have been very successful,but most have very high odds. Looking at the correct score list there is one always at the bottom which says "ANY UNQUOTED". I presume this means any score other than the ones quoted above it,so this would mean 4-0,4-1,4-2,4-3,4-4,5-0 etc.I notice that the odds for ANY UNQUOTED are less than the 3-0,3-1 etc bets,usually much lower.I was wondering why you don,t use the ANY UNQUOTED bet as the odds are better and the score is just as unlikely as the ones you use. I may have got it wrong what ANY UNQUOTED means if so could you enlighted me what it does excactly mean.I have only guessed that it means what I have stated above so I am probably wrong. Kind Regards teepeg
Firstly thanks for viewing my thread! :) Any unquoted scorelines do happen rarely but your mostly betting against 1 team really taking the game to the other team. Either that or both sides being stupidly high scoring. As far as comparing my selections to any unquoted, theyr far less likely to happen. Lets take for example Chelsea v Everton. I would perhaps lay either the 3-3 or the 1-3, now as you can see either scoreline I feel is very much less likely to happen than Chelsea going riot and scoring more than 4. Even then if they dont, Everton may take the lead, say 2-0, and it is a big possibility Chelsea may score enough to make it 2-3, then another real chance of a loss. By laying only 1 scoreline you are minimising your exposure, if you like. By laying any unquoted there are numerous different permutations that could screw you over. With any unquoted your not so much laying a scoreline (as Im doing) but more laying the fact that the game will not contain many goals, much like the 3.5 or 4.5+ goals market. :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 230 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!! :clap Well done so far Scotty. Did you know that if you add this and your other thread together you have actually done 283 bets without any losses!!! :loon :notworthy An Absolute A1 punter. A class act. Keep it up mate. :ok

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 231 WINS, 0 LOSSES!!!!

What you mean if you add 231 and 52 you get 283 ? WOW :loon You got a good un there Scotty , you wana hang on to her :lol
:eyes Please!!! 283 beats 258 does it not? The point i was making is that Scotty has had NO LOSSES at all for 283 bet's. And i am in no doubt he will make both of these into 300. He has the patience to do this and is quite happy to trot along doing one or two a day. He also makes regular profits from it as well which pays for his rent.Who else does that in here???? You? He is also the most consistant person on here that makes regular profit.