** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Long Term Football Drip Ends - 350 WINS, 1 LOSS

ScottyXS

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 191 Bets!!

258 is the target to beat mate :ok
Lol not a problem buddy ;) The odds on the celtic match were going mental hence why Iv excepted lower odds here than on the attcking drip :\ Bhoys should do the job tonight :hope

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 191 Bets!!

Bet 192: Lay~ Cardiff 3 - Celtic 3 £278.78 @ 70/1 crossfingers.gif
I didnt ofcourse have £278.78 on the game!!! I had as mentioned on the previous post - £209.21!!!!!!
Lol not a problem buddy ;) The odds on the celtic match were going mental hence why Iv excepted lower odds here than on the attcking drip :\ Bhoys should do the job tonight :hope
Well I wasnt expecting that. Think Ill stick to laying scores as opposed to teams :lol

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 196 Bets!!

Nearly there mate ' date=' the double century just around the corner[/quote'] I know looking forward to it :nana Seems Ive been over 1 and a half for an age now, what with the lack of football :tongue2 Glad to see another saturday come and go without any difficulties, for either of us! :loon:ok

I know looking forward to it :nana Seems Ive been over 1 and a half for an age now, what with the lack of football :tongue2 Glad to see another saturday come and go without any difficulties, for either of us! :loon:ok
seconded :cheers

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 196 Bets!! Well done mate, I see you're still going here. What puzzles me is that you started with £20 right, and have banked roughly £70 so far... £50 profit. Currently your putting £220 profit at risk. (total profit £270ish) Would you be happy with only winning less than 20% of your actual profit should this crash at some point?? Understand I'm not trying to put a downer on the thread - just being realistic and wondering if you've thought about banking some more of your profit before it's too late? Keep up the good work :ok

Well done mate, I see you're still going here. What puzzles me is that you started with £20 right, and have banked roughly £70 so far... £50 profit. Currently your putting £220 profit at risk. (total profit £270ish) Would you be happy with only winning less than 20% of your actual profit should this crash at some point?? Understand I'm not trying to put a downer on the thread - just being realistic and wondering if you've thought about banking some more of your profit before it's too late? Keep up the good work :ok
Yeah I understand exactly what your meaning dude. The main problem is that I dont have a set target in mind (yet). And because I like the idea of banking a percentage of each winning each time, and this is less than half the total winnings, the gaps just gonna increase. Taking less than 50% because I still want to distract from the accumulating effect as little as possible. If the betting bank reaches something stupid, I most likely will just withdraw it at some point. :cheers

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 197 Bets!!

Nearly there mate to the magical 200.... And then 300- 400 ect ect... No problemo :ok Keep it up.;)
Thanks winner :ok Glad to see someone certainly has some faith in me :loon

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 199 Bets!! Sorry should be - Bet 200: Lay~ Stuttgart 3 - Arsenal 1 £220.50 @ 60/1 crossfingers.gif Same bet- different betting amount!!!!! EDIT: IGNORE POST!! REAL BET ON POST No. 658 (KICK-OFF 19.15)

Re: Long Term Football Drip - Still Going Strong After 199 Bets!! Sorry again, this is bollox, as you can see this is the same as my Attacking Drips bet!! The Long Term one is actually Bet 200: Lay~ Stuttgart 3 - Arsenal 3 £220.50 @ 60/1 crossfingers.gif Hence the higher odds of 60!!! Lol Im an idiot.

Re: Long Term Football Drip - 200 Wins, 0 Loses!!! That is the 200th win on the bounce!! Its Party time!! :loon :cheers____________:cheers___________:cheers__________:cheers :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :cow:cow_:nana:nana_:cow:cow_:nana:nana_:cow:cow__:nana:nana_:cow:cow rastafarian_dancing.gif :nana:cow_:cow:nana_:nana:cow_:cow:nana_:nana:cow_:cow:nana_:nana:cow :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :cheers___________:cheers_________:cheers_____________:cheers thumbnail-toilets-jpg-32518-1-1-0.gif:puke:puke exit%20sign.thumbnail.jpg :dude:dude:dude:dude (theres always some people who cant handle their drink)