Correct Score Accas

Bedlam

Re: Correct Score Accas would like to add, quite a few people come in my shop and do this bet and i have only ever paid out one correct score treble in my life and that guy did not perm he just did £3 on 3 games to be 1-1 and they all were nearly £840 if memory serves me correctly

Re: Correct Score Accas Oh right. At the beginning of this thread it was mentioned that it pays £3k for the 27 x £1 trebles. I did the 50p version last night. But I knew it was not going to pay a lot. Danj2202 I did do the bet correct yes? As the willhill I use said yes but as you work in a bookies do you recon they would of understood what type of bet I was placing?

Re: Correct Score Accas Close calls again :sad 27 x 50p trebles - 2-1 2-1 1-0 Q.O.S :nana 2-0 Valencia:nana 2-1 game nearly finished Rangers :wall lost 2-0 27 x 25p trebles 3-1 2-1 1-0 celtic ;) partick :@ getafe :@ shuda swapped celtic and rangers around then i cud be quids in :drums to the next one eh lads?

Re: Correct Score Accas yes you are doing the bet correctly and they will understand it, I just read teh thread and felt the expectations of the returns were a bit unrealistic - best of luck, I think you should get used to the two out of three you will often find a 1-1 or a 3-1 will suddenly go against you or the wrong team wins, a mate that works in another shop did get this one up a couple of seasons back I suddenly remembered today as well, its an interest bet and a bit of fun, and you often get a decent run for your money with it good luck