Sandown 07/03

Just wanted to get this post up Good Luck to........... TURTHEN 3.15 Sandown Clive Smith owns this horse & tomorrow marks a poignant day for the owner, his dad's funeral was today & i believe the horse will run under his dads name tomorrow. My dad went to the funeral today & said it was a good send off. Clive has proved that you can own the best horse in the land through a bit of luck, he bid forGarde Champetre but got outbid by McManus & went instead for another french import Kauto star!! Lets hope it works out well for Clive tomorrow as he deserves it. :ok

Re: Sandown 07/03 2.40 Newton Bridge 15 pts Interesting runner from Ireland, trainer has done well with his runners over here, he won the GN for one. This one has ran well and progressed pretty well too, three wins including at Chelt. lto in Ireland it ran over an inadequate trip imo in ireland and on probably on an unsatisfactory soft surface, this appears better on good ground, step up in trip today helps and many not be too badly handicapped. 5.00 Woolcombe Folly 15 pts Nicholls has mentioned this highly and on bumper debut it ran up to a solid level for its first run at Aintree before second in a bumper again at Newbury. On hurdel debut it was second but it pulled clear and only just lost by a short head to a promising if not erratic Pipe runner, should improve for that run and the weight received from the Moore horse, 5 pounds might prove very important.

Re: Sandown 07/03 I like the vibes I get off the comments from Nicky Henderson regarding FIRST LOVE 4.25.

we will again target the Queen Mother Memorial Chase at Sandown, a race he won in 2006.... hunting definitely gives him motivation and he´s once more doing that right now with Juliet Minton.
Jocky Cpt J Snowdon does well around here and has 4 good bookings today but I think this is his best chance of a winner

Re: Sandown 07/03 Newton Bridge 2.40 SandownRuns off a 2lb lower mark than when winning over hurdles at Cheltenham back in November and gets the assistance of Timmy Murphy. Bolachoir 3.15 Sandown Produced a decent effort on his hunter chase debut and looks a progressive sort. Won LTO over course "kept on gamely when challenged flat, pushed out" but has also won over this trip. Ground to suit. Tufthen hasn't won in 11 starts and Scots Grey will have to pull something out of the bag carrying 12 stone 10.

Re: Sandown 07/03 4.25 Sandown First Love 50% strike rate at this course and CD winner. A race dedicated to the queen mother and a horse owned by the queen winning it? Surely not?! Goes well fresh too and 11/10 look a good price here with VC Bet. Won this race in 2006 and jockey has a good record in the race winning twice

Re: Sandown 07/03

Bolachoir 3.15 Sandown Produced a decent effort on his hunter chase debut and looks a progressive sort. Won LTO over course "kept on gamely when challenged flat, pushed out" but has also won over this trip. Ground to suit. Tufthen hasn't won in 11 starts and Scots Grey will have to pull something out of the bag carrying 12 stone 10.
superb mate:clap:clap v.nice price aswell 13/2:beer

Re: Sandown 07/03

5.00 Sandown Supreme Duke @ c 7.5 with BetFair place c2.5 with Betfair The first 2 in the betting have form from maiden hurdles at low level courses. But this runner got form at a class 3 norvice hurdle at this track. Well overpriced IMO at the moment and should be c4/1 max.
Lovely:clap:clap I hope others filled their pockets with the massive overprice of 10/1+ on the exchanges.:nana:nana