Wincanton - 6/3/08

3.25 Seven is Lucky 7.5 pts e.w Slightly speculative as form moderate especially for a Pipe horse in Johnson colours. However there has been the ocassional hint of promise, first run this season offered some hope and I just think it struggled to take to Towcester lto, I think the track today will suit better and first time blinkers should light it up a bit and I think it is capable of much better than what it has actually delivered and blinkers could bring that out. Place claims at least if they do.

Re: Wincanton - 6/3/08 Poppy Maroon 3.25 Wincanton Gets a load of weight from the Favourite Aberdeen Park who's gone up 20lb since its win at Bangor 2 runs ago and carring nearly 2stone since its win LTO. Felix De Giles is an eye catching booking with his 5lb claimer and Poppy Maroon can go one better than the 2nd he got LTO over CD. The ground will be the same as when he rattle up a quick double in March last year winning by a total of 13L's. 5/1 Qrackers 4.30 Wincanton Had a good debut over the sticks when 2nd to Franchoek at Chepstow over 2m1f back in 2007. Alright he was 13L's off the leader but he pulled clear of 3rd by 6L's and 16L's clear of 4th. He's had a breathing operation to sort out his breathing problems and he seems to be on a decent mark for today and has bags of room for improvement. 9/2

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.