PKR signs up over 1.5m players

GaF

I'm pretty stunned by this :loon

Over 1.5million strong That's right, PKR has officially signed up over 1.5million players since our launch. With more active cash players than Betfair or Ladbrokes* plus more tournaments, Sit & Go's and ring games than ever, PKR is where the action is. *Figures according to pokerscout.com - accurate as of 3/3/08.
THis may be interesting too
Be a star on PKR TV! Check out the tournament lobby for our all-new TV tournaments which will be recorded and feature on Sky channel 848 this Spring. Our in-game cameras will be capturing all the action in the usual spectacular PKR fashion and broadcast around the world!

Re: PKR signs up over 1.5m players Ah ok - are there a lot of Play Money players on PKR then? I suppose that makes sense - they're more gamers than poker players I would guess.... Did real money poker ever get onto XBox and Playstation as was intended? They would be profitable games....

Re: PKR signs up over 1.5m players As a PKR 'veteran' you could say ;) i've definitely noticed a big leap in player numbers over the last couple of months. The jump is from about 5k cash players to 10 ... So really they're over-egging the pudding just slightly ;) There are absolutely tonnes of play money tables, and when i look they are always cram-a-jammed so i imagine this is where the majority of these newbies are. Just had a dabble the last couple of day on PKR with 4 sessions on the 50c/$1 and $1/2 6man cash tables and come away with a healthy profit in all four so glad to say my progression over to the short handed tables has begun with a steady start :)