Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March

avongirl

Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March  

1. 1.

• Yes, please send me the password
    • No thanks, I can't play this month

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March

Red Fear needs to win to stand a chance of taking the league' date=' and runadrum needs at least 3rd - but all depends on how high heniek finishes. :ok[/quote'] 4th place could have seen me finish in the top 3, but alas I finished 7th when a fellow Aberdonian spiked a Queen against my 55. :cry (The swine ;)) Well done Heniek in particular for a superb series of performances. :notworthy

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March What can I say? :loon First of all, sorry GaF. That was nasty :(. It was something else with 3 left and me having less than a blind. How the hell did I win that? :$. Well played all. Thanks Poker Kings for sponsorhip. Thank you Helen for keeping us posted :clap.

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March great comeback hen:clap :clap Congrats on taking the league :clap :clap :notworthy think that seat you were in had some lucky sh*t on it ;) great game to be in with more ups and downs than a fiddlers elbow... wp all :ok

Heniek31 € 100
runadrum € 50
Hodgey € 30
GotaFancy? € 10
Philossify € 10
Red_Fear € 10
happyhornet € 10
Valiant23 € 10
Dave488 € 10
Strider € 10
Well done to the league winners. :clap Spectacular performance from hen with 2 individual wins, and 3 final table finishes also from runadrum, GaF and Red Fear, but Hodgey's win securing 3rd overall.

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March Just given the awards out, and the Wooden Spoon to Stodin. I cant believe Sam wimped out of playing the last 2 weeks to evade the spoon - anyone else think she should get one anyway? :tongue2

Just given the awards out, and the Wooden Spoon to Stodin. I cant believe Sam wimped out of playing the last 2 weeks to evade the spoon - anyone else think she should get one anyway? :tongue2
And there was me thinking I was the big girls blouse! Was saving me last few euros on there for the next one... I do hope there is a next one... there is a next one isn't there??? :unsure P.S. I totally agree she should get the spoon... if only out of spite as she has knocked me out of countless PL games with her raggy card calls :@

And there was me thinking I was the big girls blouse! Was saving me last few euros on there for the next one... I do hope there is a next one... there is a next one isn't there??? :unsure P.S. I totally agree she should get the spoon... if only out of spite as she has knocked me out of countless PL games with her raggy card calls :@
Thanks for the award, I am honoured. I have only ever played the PL PokerKings games (wednesdays) and 1 on Ladbrokes (I think)....I have enjoyed playing with you all though and learnt alot.... I believe in the 1st 3 PokerKings games I lost on dodgy rivers after being favorite with all my chips in...but hey thats life. :tongue2

Was saving me last few euros on there for the next one... I do hope there is a next one... there is a next one isn't there??? :unsure
There is - details up in a day or two. :ok

Thanks for the award' date=' I am honoured. I have only ever played the PL PokerKings games (wednesdays) and 1 on Ladbrokes (I think)....I have enjoyed playing with you all though and learnt alot.... I believe in the 1st 3 PokerKings games I lost on dodgy rivers after being favorite with all my chips in...but hey thats life. :tongue2[/quote'] You're already well on the way to being a poker player with an attitude like that! :ok:ok Well done Heniek...fantastic series of results! :clap:clap TQM