Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March

avongirl

Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March  

1. 1.

• Yes, please send me the password
    • No thanks, I can't play this month

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March Registration for tonight's game is now open. The password this month is the same as last month. If anyone still needs it please vote in the poll and we'll send out later. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March I had voted yes but didn't realise it was going to be the same so dont need it thanks avon:ok

Registration for tonight's game is now open. The password this month is the same as last month. If anyone still needs it please vote in the poll and we'll send out later. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March second time I've been heads up recently with Hen - and lost both. something to work on ;) well played everyone in the money last night - the final three especially was nip and tuck for a long while :clap

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March

Updated table in post 1. :ok Well done to Hodgey on tonight's win (after being last in week 1). And 2nd for philossify puts him at the top of the table. :clap
Thanks for reminding me about last week! :$ :lol Good game tonight. :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March I am new to the forum (Hi all!), will you have a league every month .... probably a bit late for me this month but like the sound of a league. Im from uk but now living in Helsinki so not too many friends to play with (ahhhhhh!).

I am new to the forum (Hi all!), will you have a league every month .... probably a bit late for me this month but like the sound of a league. Im from uk but now living in Helsinki so not too many friends to play with (ahhhhhh!).
Oi! Glad to see you finally made it here :ok You'll see you wont look back :) (disclaimer: Myrie16 and I are workmates!) Fred

I am new to the forum (Hi all!), will you have a league every month .... probably a bit late for me this month but like the sound of a league. Im from uk but now living in Helsinki so not too many friends to play with (ahhhhhh!).
:welcomeMyrie

Re: Punters Lounge Exclusive Value Added League with PokerKings - March Table updated. Strider's win catapults him into the top 10. :clap Heniek is the new league leader, with GaF's 3rd final table pulling him into 2nd. Watch out for Happy Hornet (and not just with your best hand ;)) who has only 2 scores in 7th, and cannot be separated from Spoof even to 4 decimal places. :eek