Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March

Young Veteran's post was edited after the race and this bet is void and any repeat will disqualified from the competition, the rules state it is strictly forbidden to do this. Its quicker to post something than edit it!
Rules are rules and I must agree with the decision here. Young Veteran, good to see that you understand and agree with the decision. GL to everyone tomorrow:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March

As you know i am a newbie and really didnt bout the editing i can see the reasons why you this is a problem. i.e people changing the name of there horse. definetly wont be happening again. i lost my self £2.25 nevamind on the leaderboard!!!:cry:cry:cry:cry
No problem Young Veteran, we have to be strict in certain areas, anyway it actually cost you a quid thats all. Believe me we have seen it all over the years, some people are just too competative, its a fun competition at the end of the day, without rules its chaos.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March Thanks guys:ok And well done to Milen too, a great battle. As always, the special mention has to go to BillyHills....fantastic admin yet again. It's what makes this competition so successful, the way you keep on top of the admin with daily updates. Awesome work!:notworthy

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March well done Russ on a great month BH as ever great admin I dont like the fact that i am responsible for nearly 20% of the deficit. I just seem to have so many placed efforts & hard luck stories. My form this month has been a shocker, only 2 wins from 15 selections:spank which included Cheltenham where I seemed to nap all my losing selections & miss the winners. I havent had a strategy for this comp & thats my problem. Thinking cap is on !

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Tables for March Dont worry Rob, its not a sprint, we all have bad spells, the secret is not try and recoup all the losses at once. Amazing how a nice steady run can change things around. Also some of us look worse because we play nearly every day, your strike rate for example is better than a lot of others. Keep at it mate!