Doncaster ~ 29/02/08

515 Doncaster : Merchant Red (Nap) Fairly confident about this one, watched it closely the last twice and ran much better than the finishing position at Sandown behind some decent animals. Wants decent ground which he will get here and will be up with the pace which suits this track. Visor is on just to make him concentrate a touch more, any improvement it brings will be a bonus as i reckon the form is good enough anyway. 2.00 Laureldean Melody EW This looks a good EW bet to nothing in my opinion, the top three in the market look miles in front of anything else and i have niggling doubts about the fav so an EW bet on Laureldean Melody looks the best option. Ran twice over hurdles both times showing some promise without getting to the winners, this track should suit and the ground will be perfect. Richard Fahey doesnt have too many hurdlers and they usually improve after a couple of runs, at around 6/1 looks fair value.

Re: Doncaster ~ 29/02/08 2:00 - OVERBRANCH - 9/5 - Sportingbet Price of this has been pushed out due to good support for Aimigayle. Has won 3 of last 4 races, J Halliday back on board, has won on hourse before & is a capable jockey. I think trip suits this horse better than Aimigayle, fav has only won a NHF & i think OVERBRANCH has the beating of this horse. Could even drift to 2/1 which is short enough but an excellent price still. Highly confident about this one, really cant see it being beat ... now watch the race :$ Cheers

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.