Kempton 29/2/08

fintron

6:50 - Hollow Jo (2/1 SJ) - Only CD winner in the field with a win in its last three. 8.20 - Over To You Bert (8/1 Betfred) - Only CD winner in field with a win in its last three. On last two runs over 7f here it has finished 1st and 2nd (btn nk) off similar weights.

Re: Kempton 29/2/08 Mekong Melody is 5/4 now!! I think most only got 2's but that was early doors. otherwise heres another

Tip Detail
SportHorse Racing
Event8.20 Kempton
SelectionCompulsion
Strength3/10
Date29/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfred @ 13.00 (Back)
Reasoningcould be anything but has ran well twice here before wit 2 third places. 4lb better off now with Lindbergh who beat it 2 weeks ago

Re: Kempton 29/2/08

Event 7.20 Kempton
Selection Moonlight Man (BOG) (Each-Way)
Strength 3/10
Date 29/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 5.00 (Back)
Reasoning Horse has looked good recently and did well to win 2 outings ago. He was then stepped up in class and was a never nearer 6th. Although this race is of the same class, it looks poorer and I think he should run better tonight. Robert Winston on board is a big positive and I think Moonlight Man should run very well tonight.

Event 7.50 Kempton
Selection Trimaran (Lay)
Strength 5/10
Date 29/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Skybet @ 2.75 (Lay)
Reasoning Not sure about the form of Mark Johnstones stable and many of his 2 year olds are struggling on their second outing. At a short price, I am willing to lay his runner tonight. He didnt look that special when 2nd on debut and there are some well fancied horses up against him tonight. At the prices, a lay for me.

Event 8.50 Kempton
Selection Hansomelle
Strength 4/10
Date 29/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price totesport @ 3.75 (Back)
Reasoning Hansomelle looks better than the rest of these and has some good flat form. He ran in a Class 4 at Goodwood last time and his last win came in a better race than this. He has had a campaign over hurdles so he should be fit and I expect a good run back on the flat tonight.

Event 9.20 Kempton
Selection Ben Bacchus (BOG)
Strength 8/10
Date 29/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.88 (Back)
Reasoning Ben Bacchus has the best form out of anything of the race and should take all the beating with in form jockey Chris Catlin on board. He was a good 2nd last time on his 2nd run after a lay off when finishing a hd 2nd to Wizard Looking in a Class 6 race. This is Class 7 and the rest look as if this is their level. Ben Bacchus looks lightly above this class and I think he should win.

Event7.50 Kempton
SelectionTrimaran (Lay)
Strength5/10
Date29/02/2008
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 2.75 (Lay)
ReasoningNot sure about the form of Mark Johnstones stable and many of his 2 year olds are struggling on their second outing. At a short price, I am willing to lay his runner tonight. He didnt look that special when 2nd on debut and there are some well fancied horses up against him tonight. At the prices, a lay for me.
LAY Sunk

Event9.20 Kempton
SelectionBen Bacchus (BOG)
Strength8/10
Date29/02/2008
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 2.88 (Back)
ReasoningBen Bacchus has the best form out of anything of the race and should take all the beating with in form jockey Chris Catlin on board. He was a good 2nd last time on his 2nd run after a lay off when finishing a hd 2nd to Wizard Looking in a Class 6 race. This is Class 7 and the rest look as if this is their level. Ben Bacchus looks lightly above this class and I think he should win.
Well Done bud good recovery after your Lay was sunk won easily :clap:clap