bowles10

Tip Detail
SportHorse Racing
Event3.30 Hereford
SelectionKanad (Each-Way)
Strength2/10
Date25/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ SP (Back)
ReasoningThis horse is 4 from 4 on ground good or g/firm, so must have a chance on this better ground in this class. Note dit when it won at Ascot earlier in the season & will follow it from now. EW selection

Re: Hereford 25/02

Event 2.30 Hereford
Selection I Hear a Symphony
Strength 5/10
Date 25/02/2008
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ SP (Back)
Reasoning I Hear a Symphony was well fancied LTO when falling at the last. I feel he would have won that race and I expect him to make amends today. The race doesnt look to have much strength in depth and I think Phillip Hobbs should have the winner here in I hear a Symphony.

Event 3.00 Hereford
Selection Fabulous Jet
Strength 5/10
Date 25/02/2008
Reasoning Been in brilliant form of late and although he dissapointed last time, he drops back down in class today which should help. He is a bold front runner and jumps brilliantly. With the others jumping suspect, I think Fabulous Jet will take all the beating.

Re: Hereford 25/02 Hereford 15:30 Approved Force E/W (Expected SP 14/1) Well the last 2 races it was on, Franchoek and Binocular won... and it made mistakes which slow it down... But lately Mrs L Wadham horses have been jumping quite nicely, and I suspect Approved Force's 36 days off were for jumping lessons :) Her horses are peaking at the moment and @ 14/1 I am willing to give this horse a E/W Chance!

Event 3.00 Hereford
Selection Fabulous Jet
Strength 5/10
Date 25/02/2008
Reasoning Been in brilliant form of late and although he dissapointed last time' date=' he drops back down in class today which should help. He is a bold front runner and jumps brilliantly. With the others jumping suspect, I think Fabulous Jet will take all the beating.
I will be on it too :) I simply think it's a wonderful horse! There's only one but... it's been having more than it's fair share of races lately... I think probably it should be given a few days rest!

Re: Hereford 25/02 2.30 I hear Symphony 15 pts Big purchase for the Ring the Boss, Massinis Maguire connections following bumper form in Ireland. On hurdle debut it fell at the last when in a dual with the eventual winner. Would have been touch and go that day for the win if it had got over the last but it was a reasonably encouraging debut and should build on that today and strong claims. Hobbs in good form too. 3.30 Mickmacmagoole 15 pts Could go with an e.w option with Kanad and maybe even Mountain more on its flat form but Mickmacmagoole has been progressive over hurdles, won a few and been unlucky as well, lto it fell when travelling with ease in a decent Chelt handicap and that was from out of the handicap as well, it is in the handicap today, claimer on as well, Williams innot too bad form as well.

Re: Hereford 25/02 Hereford 15:30 - Kanad - 15/1 stanjames e/w In great form over the distance and like good ground but also as dropped in last ffrom the last race when it raced in a class one and todays race see it in a class 3. Doesn't win by alot of distance but always comes with a late run to take it up in the final 2f. Hereford 16:00 - Baron Blitzkrieg - 11/1 bet365 e/w This horse as also been running well over the distance but is also a course and distance winner when winner here feb 06 and winning by 4 lenghts. Looks to be getting back into form and a great chance here today.