** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Southwell 21/02/08

Carl

Re: Southwell 21/02/08 Hoping for some more success at Southwell today. I had Soba Jones and Silver Hotspur win for me here on Tuesday. Anyway.... 3:00 - Realt Na Mara - 5/2 Ladbrokes also, a tentative selection as it only won in a seller a few runs ago here and back in a handicap today.... 4:05 - Another Genepi 11/4 - Ladbrokes Three took my eye in the final race, Anduril, Blue Empire and Sparky Vixen, but couldn't split them.

Re: Southwell 21/02/08 Southwell 17:10 - Ermine Grey - 6.5 Betfred 5pts E/W bet This horse ran a couple of days ago and was write at the back when coming round the bend and when it got round the bend it came like a train and i mean like a train but just missed out when getting beat by neck. Its a course and distance winner and should fire home today at a nice price.

Re: Southwell 21/02/08 4.05 ....Southwell.....Victory Quest Course/Distance/Class all suit his horse down to the ground. Question marks over many of the others. Clear reef most unexposed but caught out at around this weight L.T.O, Bentley brook the distance might not suit, flame creek - old horse and never won of this mark, Klkenny has never gone this far. So my selection is Victory Quest who has ticks on all the right boxes.