• No Poker
    • 19:30 GMT William Hill £500 Added
    • 20:00 GMT Mansion $20,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 GMT Full Tilt HORSE
    • 20:00 GMT PokerKings February Poker League
    • 21:00 GMT Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 22:45 GMT Pokerstars HORSE Freezeout

Re: ** Poker Friday 22nd February **

Comments like this do the Forum no good at all! Friday night is notoriously difficult to get numbers to fill a NLHE Tourney on this site.......a HORSE Tourney at $5.50 cost is obviously going to struggle to get the normal weekday amount of entrants! Playing on a site where only the Hendon Mob game takes place was maybe unwise as it's only the members that participate in $11 tournies that play there. I like the idea of playing the variant games as a Focus.....I enjoyed the Omaha a couple of weeks ago but in hindsight thought it was probably overpriced...we have to remember that plenty of folk on this forum have never played this form of poker before and $5 is just seen as a donation and could probably be used in another event where they feel they have a chance of hitting the money.. It was a password protected tourney and may have got double the number if the entry fee was minimal. Perhaps a $1 entry for any variant would get the numbers up? I've always preferred to see 30 PL's in the Focus game than single numbers! :ok TQM
TQM it was meant tongue in cheek mate if only 3 turned up I'd still play it :ok.