Darts: Premier League Week 4

The Ricoh Arena in Coventry is the venue for the 4th week of the Premier League bandwagon.

Thursday 21 February 2008Player 1 Tie Player 2 BPP
Part v Wade (19:40GMT)3.405.801.75104%Details »
Hide « Part v Wade
Jenkins v van Barneveld (19:45GMT)4.406.601.53103%Details »
Hide « Jenkins v van Barneveld
Lewis v Mardle (19:45GMT)1.726.003.75101%Details »
Hide « Lewis v Mardle
Manley v Taylor (19:45GMT)7.807.601.35100%Details »
1 for me. 10pts J.Part to beat J.Wade (DNB) 7/4 Skybet How can John Part be 7/4 to win this without the draw :unsure. It can't be possible. Part beat Wade in the world championships and ok there was the was Wade ill or wasn't he but he fought hard enough to suggest he was fine. Even forgetting that result though Part has averaged higher than Wade for the last 2 weeks so the world champion is actually playing better than his rival. Wade's strength is generally his doubles and he's been awful on them for the last couple of weeks. He'll score well but this could come down to who hits the double. Part's been the better there for the last 2 weeks and I have to take him without the draw. This will be a close match and whoever wins it will only win it 8-5 or 8-6 so 7/4 the world champ without the draw is way too big and I'm in.

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 4 Will be at WHL tomorrow but Taylor is the only banker I see this week even considering the way he hits his doubles now. The other three favs could be vulnerable and all their rivals seem a touch big imo. Mardle (DNB) 9/4 10 pts. Mardle has the throw which if you hold it puts himslef right in the game to start with. He blew it really against Part last week. He was 6-5 and playing well but folded dramatically to lose the last 3 legs and the match versus Part. Before that he played decently when drawing with Manley who was awesome on his doubles that day. Lewis has actually played well in periods against Taylor and Wade yet both times he really blew decent opportunities, versus Taylor he had throw to make it 5-5 but missed countless doubless in two crucial legs to lose 8-4 and he lost the last two legs versus Wade when in a strong position. On form he is playing slightly better than Mardle but he is not closing out matches with any kind of authority. Even in week one he let a 7-0 lead slip to 7-5 before winning and I will take a chance on Mardle to get a rare PL win here with DNB. John Part v James Wade 8-4 @ 7/1 8-6 @ 6/1 Wayne Mardle v Adrian Lewis 8-3 @ 25/1 8-5 @ 10/1 Peter Manley v Phil Taylor 8-2 @ 8/1 8-4 @ 9/2 Terry Jenkins v Raymond van Barneveld 8-4 @ 13/2 8-6 @ 6/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.