** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 )

Friday 22 February 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Denizlispor v Besiktas (18:00GMT) 3.203.202.10110% Details »
Hide « Denizlispor v Besiktas
Saturday 23 February 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Gaziantep v Gençlerbirligi O. (11:30GMT) 2.003.253.40110% Details »
Hide « Gaziantep v Gençlerbirligi O.
Gençlerbirligi SK v Konyaspor (11:30GMT) 2.103.203.20110% Details »
Hide « Gençlerbirligi SK v Konyaspor
Fenerbahçe v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00GMT) 1.226.2511.00107% Details »
Hide « Fenerbahçe v Bursaspor Kulübü
Sunday 24 February 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Ankaraspor v Kayserispor (17:00GMT) 2.703.202.40110% Details »
Hide « Ankaraspor v Kayserispor
Galatasaray v Kaisimpasa SK (17:00GMT) 1.156.7512.00110% Details »
Hide « Galatasaray v Kaisimpasa SK
Istanbul BB v Ankaragücü (17:00GMT) 2.203.203.00110% Details »
Hide « Istanbul BB v Ankaragücü
Sivasspor v Caykur Rizespor (17:00GMT) 1.503.756.00110% Details »
Hide « Sivasspor v Caykur Rizespor
Trabzonspor v Manisaspor (17:00GMT) 1.553.506.00110% Details »

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 22-24/2 the banker match of this week in Turkey between Trabzonspor-V.Manisaspor .Trabzonspor changed its administration eventually.After this event team improved performance.They won three match : firstly they beat rize at rize(0-4) after they played its own stad against bursaspor (2-1) and after this match they went to capital of the Turkey (ANKARA) they won this match too against Ankaragücü (0-2) Trabzonspor rising points table and goal of this team will be 5.(the worst) end of the league.İf they beat ankaragücü after 3 weeks they will play against bjk and afterwards very very important match against Kayserispor at Trabzon .So I think Trabzonspo won't lose points ago bjk match.This match is one of the bankers of Turkey leagues.I want to say onething stad will be full.Fan and team agreed.Trabzonspor is the banker!!! 3-1 possible:)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi 22-24/2 denizli -beşiktaş i dont like beşiktaş game so much and i dont think that they will be champion this year.. but beşiktaş has very good players for anatolian team.. this week tello will play.. very important player for beşiktaş.. and cisse is being expected to play.. these are most important players attack and midfield.. delgado and bobo are doubtful but it is not important cause they can replace with ricardinho and nobre.. this week nobre and holosko will play for attack.. beşiktaş plays better away and 7-1-3 amazing.. beşiktaş hos to win that game cause there is 5 point with leader gala.. i cant understand denizli how to win their matches.. cause denizli doesnt have good squad.. only yusuf şimşek is good midfield as me.. last week denizli lost to kasımpaşa that have only 9 point.. denizli is very comfartable place in super league.. and denizli has no chance for this match.. yusuf şimşek wont play tomorrow.. the most important player of this team.. without yusuf, denizli is rubbihs.easy win for beşiktaş.. oods will drop sure.. beşiktaş straight wins; 2.00 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) ash u can trust to sivas ..rize being at relegation zone and playing shit since the second term started ...and sivas got out of the shock being beaten by fener at home ..and it can only be fener who can beat them at home .. for tonight i agree with shef pick 1 - beşiktaş straight win pick2- over over is very possible as yusuf is not playing ...

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) sivas-rize sivas plays very impressive football at home.. this season sivas lost only 1 time to fener.. and they won all of other games at home.. sisav didnt sell mehmet yıldız this year and sivas wanna be champion.. it is imposibble but dreams are free.. ;) sivas beat oftaş that plays very good at home.. rize is the worst team in super league at the moment.. they have awfull defence.. and if they dont change their defence they can not win any matches.. this week igor wont play for defence.. i dont think that rize will get something here.. sivas straight wins; 1.5 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) gala-kasımpaşa gala lost to leverkusen this week.. but i con not believe this result.. cause gala is the better team than leverkusen but feldkamp made big mistake.. and barış played as right-back.. it was stupidly.. anyway finally, we lost and we have to concantrate to super league.. at the moment, we are the best team of this league.. and especially ali sami yen, anyteam can beat us.. this week lincoln, barusso and ayhan will play first eleven i think.. kasımpaşa is awfull, they won last week but atatürk olimpiyat stadium is the hell for all of the team and it is impossible to play football there. and it is big advantage for kasımpaşa.. gala -1,5 handicap ; 1.5 over 2,5 ; 1.59 bet365

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) trabzon plays good football recently.. but i dont trust that team.. manisa is at the relegation zone.. and they will make everything to get point.. it is not easy match for trabzon.. no bet for me.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) I agree to shef.gaziantep straight win.They need a win this match. they played good football sivas and kayseri match but unlucky. then this time must win.ex-new coach nurullah saglam knows the team and he played good football the team.

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) GAZİANTEP Ömer İlhan Bekir Mehmet Polat Ergün Bülent Özgür Zurita Ekrem Murat Ceylan Beto G.B.OFTAŞ Recep Orhan Giray İlhan Murak Kalkan Serkan Tozo Sandro Kadir İbrahim Savaş ex gaziantep manager nurullah sağlam changed team.. especially, gaziantep played impresivve football and got lots of goal position.. i watched that match and match should have been 4-0 or something like that. and gaziantep is on relegation zone.. they have to win today.. and gaziantep will play full squad.. oftaş played good football but i dont like their squad.. and i dont understand that how they won these matches.. oftaş has 27 points but they can relegate.. antep straight wins; 2.00 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ Recep Erhan Tuna Traore Hakan Aslantaş Mehmet Nas Kerem Engin Mehmet Okan Isaac KONYASPOR Oğuzhan Burak Ömer Erkan Da Silva Batista Sedat Ceyhun Mustafa Veysel Murat Hacıoğlu defence traore and striker mehmet çakır are back.. and gençler started to play good football recently.. after mesut bakkal became manager, gençler got points.. and this week they play at home.. last week gençler got very important 3 points and it was very difficult away.. this week with mehmet çakır and traore , gençler is stronger.. konya plays awfull.. they bought neca to ankara and took ceyhun eriş and theoue.. but they need more time.. gençler wins; 1.95 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) FENERBAHÇE Volkan Önder Yasin Can Vederson Colin Kazım Kemal Maldonado Ali Bilgin Semih İlhan BURSASPOR Vega Ömer Aysan Ömer E. Egemen Veli Bekir Ozan Mustafa Cihan Romaschenko Zuniga (Sinan) Tum fener is main problem defence.. fener conceded 11 goals in şükrü saraçoğlu.. and theydint concede only 3 matches.. today roberto carlos wont play due to injury who played every league match... and gökhan, edu , selçuk wont play too.. these are regulare players for defence.. these players will rest this week.. they are not on the squad.. all of these players play for defence.. bursa sored 10 goals away this season.. bursa didnt score only 4 matches.. bursa transfered zuniga and maxim Romaschenko for attack.. and both of them will play today.. and sinan kaloğlu is ready after injured.. he is very good striker and helve tum.. bursa should get something here and samet aybaba knows that if he makes defence, it is impossble.. bursa to score; 2.1 (value) sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) ANKARASPOR Senecky Murat Akyüz Risp Emre Orhan Özer Hürriyet Adem Neca Mehmet De Nigris KAYSERİSPOR İvankov Koray Ali Turan Aydın Toledo Mehmet Topuz Saidou Ragıp Mehmet E. Gökhan Ãœnal Cangele (Leonardo) kayseri wil play full squad today.. and thay have every important players like mehmet topuz and gökhan ünal.. cangele,saidou, toledo,mehmet eren.. i like this squad cause kayseri is the strongest anatolia team.. kayseri won 5 matches in secont period.. and kayseri wanna join uefa cup next year.. ankara transfered neca and de nigris.. when i watched this team i see that neca is not ready for this team yet.. he needs more time.. and ankara is not better than kayseri..yes de nigris is good striker but it is not enough to beat kayseri.. kayseri DNB ; 1.90 sportingbet

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) İSTANBUL BŞB. Haluk (Hasagiç) Ekrem Mahmut Murat Efe Rızvan İbrahim Akın İlyas Tjikuzu Cesario Necati Ateş MKE ANKARAGÃœCÃœ Serkan El Yasa Lamas Tolga İlkem Gökhan Krita Murat E. Cem Can Diawara Bebbe istanbul b.b transfered ibrahim akın from beşiktaş for second period and he scored 3 last 2 matches..and necati ateş from ankara.. he is ex gala striker.. at the same time ,casario and ilyas. istanbul b.b has very offencive players but they have awfull defence.. ekrem,mahmut, murat these are terrible.. like istanbul b.b , ankaragücü has very offencive squad.. bebbe, diawara are very important strikers.. with krita.. but they have awfull defence either.. both team has to win that game.. over 2,5 ; 2.1 bet365 (value)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) Istanbul Büyüksehir - Ankaragücü Both teams with almost identical recent form which is poor, only thing seperating that is Istanbul's noticable better offense. Istanbul has been a ok home team collecting six wins from 11 games and todays visitor on the other hand is one of the worst away teams with 7 loses from 10 matches. This is already a pretty big indicator that the home team should win, especially as there shouldn't be much class difference between these two, making the home advantage crusial. Still I found an another clear thing to point that the home team infact is classier, although these teams have the same amount of points so far; Istanbul played 2-2 draws on road (!!) against number 1. and 2. teams of the league just recently showing real class. Last time Ankaragücü met those teams they lost 0-4 and 2-0 so clearly Istanbul has something hidden in their sleeves and should overcome this poor visitor to take the important points. Juicy odds are being offered, around 2.20 :tongue2 :hope

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 ) Galatasaray vs Kasimpasa This is a match between the number 1 of the league Galatasaray and Kasimpasa who rests on the last position of the table. Here's the deal. Galatasaray is playing this match after the big loss of 5-1 in the Uefa cup against Leverkussen. Everyone expects GS to win today, and possibly with a big margin. but I don't agree with that. GS will be under big pressure today, they will play with better players in this match, butt I don't think these players will crush Kasimpasa. Kasimpasa is performing better and better they don't want to loose tonight. Kasimpasa will atleast aim for a draw. So with a Galatasaray who is under pressure and who isn't that impressive in the league after a UEFA match and a Kasimpasa who is rising in form, I think value is on the Kasimpasa handicap. pick Kasimpasa + 1.5, 2 Squad missings: Linderoth, Uğur, Arda (Galatasaray), Ademoviç (Kasımpaşa)

Re: Turkish Super Ligi ( Feb 22-24 )

Galatasaray vs Kasimpasa This is a match between the number 1 of the league Galatasaray and Kasimpasa who rests on the last position of the table. Here's the deal. Galatasaray is playing this match after the big loss of 5-1 in the Uefa cup against Leverkussen. Everyone expects GS to win today, and possibly with a big margin. but I don't agree with that. GS will be under big pressure today, they will play with better players in this match, butt I don't think these players will crush Kasimpasa. Kasimpasa is performing better and better they don't want to loose tonight. Kasimpasa will atleast aim for a draw. So with a Galatasaray who is under pressure and who isn't that impressive in the league after a UEFA match and a Kasimpasa who is rising in form, I think value is on the Kasimpasa handicap. pick Kasimpasa + 1.5, 2 Squad missings: Linderoth, Uğur, Arda (Galatasaray), Ademoviç (Kasımpaşa)
You was right,unbelieveble what Galatasaray do...