World Poker Crown

fenner

Re: World Poker Crown

Trying to register for the freerolls from IP and PP on 4th and 5th March. I've tried emailing the addresses given in the mags but emails getting returned as address unknown ..... games show up as restricted in the lobby and won't let just anyone in .... some PLrs in them so is it done by calling 888 support (Pacific) or by other means? The difficulties mean that there are going to be very small fields :-)
I had a load of hassle reg'ing for the PP one last week. TBH, the freephone people weren't much help, but it took about 4 emails and 2 calls to have any success. However, I followed Dr Jones's tip and reg'd for the 2nd one without needing to send a 2nd email, or even enter a password :loon I don't subscribe to IP, so don't know about that one.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Poker Crown I got in OK last week, but the email I sent today got returned as undelivered :wall However, I checked the lobby and was able to register anyway. Not sure, but it may be that anyone who registerd last week, may be automatically eligable for this weeks. Poker player mag fr by the way

Re: World Poker Crown I was unable to get into last weeks, sent the emails no response.... I'm also having problems this week, sent the emails bounced right back undelivered.....I have been onto support a number of times and finally after promises of being entered into the tourney's by support last week and this week I am told that it is not down to them and I should take it up with the mags :wall

I am told that it is not down to them and I should take it up with the mags :wall
That's completely ridiculous - the mags have no access to the 888 software and the email addresses to enter are 888 email addresses - the mags print and distribute the offer, but I cant see how they could possibly be involved in the operational implementation of the promotion..... The poker rooms are giving away mega bucks, but just waste it with the way they implement these promos....

Re: World Poker Crown I had a few problems last week, contacted Pacific(888) using their live chat, the guy said that there were problems with the email address and gave a [email protected] one instead, which reolved the issue, however I'm not sure if this is satill available. Before I sent the emails for the second round, I thought I'd try and register and to my surprise it worked so I guess they are leaving people in once registered due to all the issues they are having. http://eyesallin.blogspot.com/

I was unable to get into last weeks' date=' sent the emails no response.... I'm also having problems this week, sent the emails bounced right back undelivered.....I have been onto support a number of times and finally after promises of being entered into the tourney's by support last week and this week I am told that it is not down to them and I should take it up with the mags :wall[/quote'] I contacted Dave Woods (e-mail address in an earlier post) from PokerPlayer mag. He sorted it out for me in a matter of hours and I'm in this weeks again. Might be worth firing off an e-mail? Big thanks to Dave :ok for getting it sorted! Cheers

That's completely ridiculous - the mags have no access to the 888 software and the email addresses to enter are 888 email addresses - the mags print and distribute the offer, but I cant see how they could possibly be involved in the operational implementation of the promotion..... The poker rooms are giving away mega bucks, but just waste it with the way they implement these promos....
more or less exactly my thoughts when given that answer, the onus is on 888 to resolve these issues in regards to non eligibility for these tournaments, instructions have been followed precisely as stated in the mags to ensure entry and not only by me but by many many others who are having the same problem registering and also email bouncing back as undelivered and not the mags. I was also told to contact [email protected] which I had already done so on the 1st March but I am still waiting for a reply!!! It's like banging your head off of a brick wall dealing with them..
I contacted Dave Woods (e-mail address in an earlier post) from PokerPlayer mag. He sorted it out for me in a matter of hours and I'm in this weeks again. Might be worth firing off an e-mail? Big thanks to Dave :ok for getting it sorted! Cheers
tweetypie thanks I will give that a try :ok

Re: World Poker Crown I don't know if it was down to the email I sent to Dave Woods earlier on today but I have managed to gain entry to both the IP and PP events...:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I did'nt get a reply but if it was very many thanks coming your way and to tweetypie for the suggestion :ok

Re: World Poker Crown Spent some 45 minutes on the 888 live chat yesterday, :pokerwhat a mess, after going through the verification I had to re-send my email to a different address, which they reckoned the password was missing, sent it again and now they want me to declare which magazine the passwords are in, done so then had to resend the email again and funny this time they didn't receive the emails.:@:wall I think the whole thing is a total balls up and all I can say is it shows what a crap company 888 are.:puke To end it all she received my emails and sent them on to the department concerned, live chat also offered to give me a call when it was sorted. Guess what, no call :zzz:zzz:zzz:moon:moon

Re: World Poker Crown WPC my arse!!!!!!!!!! world poker cockup 888 really have outdone themselves this time They setup some really great tournys(especially for thier own forum which i am a member of) but they manage to cock it up with registration problems everytime.The amount of people who have had problems with this tourny is unbelievable. I subscribe to both PP and IP and had the same problems as you guys.The email address in the mags was not accessable to 888 staff for the first round of freerolls im told and support could not get people into it as they needed to contact the promotions dept(one in caribeen other in gibraltar)You can only email promotions as no contact number is given for them ,even support say they cannot ring them!!!! They really need to get thier act together if they seriously want to attract customers which i presume is why they set up this tournament. Anyway for anybody who hasnt downloaded yet try the link from talksport who have 14 freerolls for this and if you download via the link you dont need the password to register for each one plus a raffle for all who enter this way for a 42 plasma tv!!!saves all the email and phone hassle which i have had to endure too! goodluck all beanolizzy

• COMPETITION
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Enter Competition wpc_logo_white_306x216.jpg WIN A SEAT AT THE $3 MILLION WORLD POKER CROWN If you've ever considered World Domination but don't have the mega-bucks of Roman Abramovich or the millions of Rupert Murdoch then here at talkSPORT we might have just the ticket. Our friends at 888.com have come up with a cracking idea and are offering all you lucky talkSPORT listeners the chance to play for for World Domination in the World Poker Crown tournament. There will be 15 poker tournaments in which talkSPORT listeners will go head-to-head with other talkSPORT listeners and presenters. Each of the 15 tournaments will see one talkSPORT listener qualify for the World Poker Crown tournament on 26th April giving you 15 chances to get a step closer to World Domination. The players who make it to the final table of the World Poker Crown tournament will then win a five-star all-inclusive trip to a 16th Century Castle in Spain to play for $1,000,000 If you want to win this fabulous prize all you need to do is take part in one of the free qualifying tournaments on the dates below, every player who registers and plays in the tournament will be entered into a free prize draw to win a plasma screen TV. Trounce the opposition and you'll win a 888 poker chip set, 888 branded Poker table and $1000 seat at the World Poker Crown tournament on 26th April. Get to the final table and you'll be off for the Royal treatment in a Spanish Castle for a chance to play for the $3 million pot and the $1 million first prize. HOW TO ENTER 1. Download and install the easy-to-use Pacific Poker Software 2. Choose 'Money Play' (don’t worry, no deposit required) and register your details. Create a user name and you will receive your password. Now you are eligible to enter our special restricted tournaments every Monday, Thursday and Sunday between 10 Mar - 13 Apr at 8.30 pm. Please register before 8.00pm or you will not be eligible for the tournament until the next available. 3. On tournament days, open the Pacific Poker program between 6pm and 8.00pm (tournaments start at 8.30pm so don't be late). 4. There are a series of Tabs in the Poker Lobby. Look under the Multi-Table tab and you will see a tournament called WPC Talksport Restricted. 5. Double-click on the tournament and you will enter the Tournament Lobby. Click on 'Join The Tournament'. You are now registered for the tournament. 6. You will automatically be seated at a table when the tournament begins. 7. The winner of each tournament qualifies for a free seat to the 888.com World Poker Crown plus other fantastic prizes. Good luck!

For help with your registration call the 888.com Customer help line on 0800 032 4228

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW

Prizes! 1st place: Free roll tournament winners get a seat at the World Poker Crown tournament worth $1000 (taking place on April 26th), a 888 Chip set and an 888 branded poker table. The last men standing at the final will be taken to on an all expenses paid live event in Spain to play for the $3million pot and $1 million first prize. Other Prizes: Every player who registers and plays in the tournament will be entered into a free prize draw to win a 42" plasma screen TV. Tournament Dates Monday 10th March Thursday 13th March Sunday 16th March Monday 17th March Thursday 20th March Sunday 23rd March Monday 24th March Thursday 27th March Sunday 30th March Monday 31th March Thursday 3rd April Sunday 6th April Monday 7th April Thursday 10th April Sunday 13th April :ok