** Poker Sunday 17th February **

Guest gazza271

** Poker Sunday 17th February **  

1. 1.

• no poker
    • 17:00 GMT Pokerstars Deep Stack (5000 starting chips - 30 minute blinds)
    • 18:00 GMT Mansion $1000 Weekly Freeroll Freeroll
    • 18:30 GMT Virgin Festival Weekly SuperSat - to Newcastle 12-13 April
    • 19:00 GMT Boss â?¬100,000 Gtd
    • 19:30 GMT Ladbrokes High Stack $800 Gtd
    • 19:30 GMT Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20:00 GMT Blue Square Live APAT Sat (Location Vienna)
    • 20:00 GMT PokerKings February Poker League
    • 20:00 GMT Virgin PLOPS II Sat
    • 21:30 GMT Pokerstars Sunday Million

Re: ** Poker Sunday 17th February **

Sorry Gaza about the bad beat in the plops but there was no way I'm folding AQ there.
Might be an interesting hand to discuss in the Poker STrategy forum :unsure I'm pretty sure I'm folding AQ there - I'm probably folding the AQ gazza had a hand or two earlier too.....

Guest gazza271

Sorry Gaza about the bad beat in the plops but there was no way I'm folding AQ there.
no problem mate, I would have done the same :ok. Think I should have layed it down really, Hornet was getting low on chips but jeez,how do you lay KK down in that situation :unsure:lol:lol:lol. Will post the HH later in strategy and see how many people would have layed it down :ok Well played to you and Hornet :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Might be an interesting hand to discuss in the Poker STrategy forum :unsure I'm pretty sure I'm folding AQ there - I'm probably folding the AQ gazza had a hand or two earlier too.....
You are correct Gaf I should have folded but when I get into that aggressive mode it's hard to switch it back off.

no problem mate, I would have done the same :ok. Think I should have layed it down really, Hornet was getting low on chips but jeez,how do you lay KK down in that situation :unsure:lol:lol:lol. Will post the HH later in strategy and see how many people would have layed it down :ok Well played to you and Hornet :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
No Gaz you shoved with KK and I called with AQ. A hand or two earlier I shoved with q8 and you called with AQ.

Guest gazza271

Just won a seat to the Torneo di Poker in Slovenia on boss' date=' its the weekend after Virgin festival if anyone else fancies having at go at it :ok[/quote'] Nice one mate, your on fire at the moment :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap