100% Madness

madnesstiger

My new system. Will be using this as a continuation from my MadnessDaily system. I started MadnessDaily with £80.00 on Betfair, and successfully turned it into £300.00 I have transferred £50.00 from a different bookies account to add to the £300.00 in my Betfair account. I will be using solely my Betfair account for all bets in this system. ***** Rules:

• Start with £350 total bankroll
  • Split into 2 equal sub-banks of £175
  • Bank1 - place ONLY bets of 1.05 - 1.10, using entire sub-bank bankroll on each bet.
  • Bank2 - place ONLY bets of 1.25 - 1.35. Use STAKING CALCULATOR (on spreadsheet included below) to achieve 5% profit per bet. Using odds mentioned, you have 2 attempts to win each 'bet'
  • 15 successful bets with each sub-bank will double your initial sub-bank bankroll
  • Therefore, 15 successful bets from both sub-bank, and you have doubled your total bankroll.
  • Lose both sub-banks, and it's GAME OVER - start again!
  • Lose 1 sub-bank, carry on to complete 15 wins with remaining sub-bank, split into 2, and start afresh
  • Win both sub-banks, split into 3 sub-banks. Play with 1-attempt wins with bank1. Play with 2-attempt wins with banks 2&3.
  • Carry on with 3 sub-banks until you either have to revert back to 2 sub-banks following losses from sub-banks, or you win enough to stop!
  • Never have more than 3 sub-banks in progress
Banking Winnings:
  • After successful betting rounds of 15-wins, bank any 'odd amounts' so that you are left with easier amounts to split into the sub-banks for the next 'round' of 15 bets.
  • If, after successful wins of 15 bets, with 3 sub-banks, again bank odd amounts, before splitting back into 3 sub-banks and starting new 'round' of bets.

'round' = cycle of 15 bets with each sub-bank Will post most, if not all, selections on this thread, to show progress of the system in action - real-time, real money! If interested, follow the link to show a copy of the spreadsheet I'll be using to assist my betting during this system. LATEST VERSION - v1.03 - April 5th 2008 DOWNLOAD HERE! See Page 21 for latest changes MT :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.