Beware of Boss Upgrade

avongirl

I'm assuming it's a networkwide upgrade, although have only been on Virgin and PokerKings so far since. pot.jpg I often click in the Bet box and type what amount I want rather than use the slider. Did this a couple of times last night playing cash games and whilst it appeared to show the amount I'd typed, when I clicked again to bet it, it actually put me all-in. :eek Got away with it the first time as it was the first hand I'd played and they all folded. Second time, I spotted what it had done and was able to change it. Anyone else found the same?

Re: Beware of Boss Upgrade I thought that I'd made a right royal cock up yesterday. I was raking for the v roll yesterday and I had Ace Jack on a board of rag rag A 5 5. I made a bet of 20c (typed in) and was shocked to see the player after me push all in for about $16-$17. He turned over 57 and doubled up off me and took all of my profit for the day. I was careful and typed 0.20. I know I did. But how to prove it? :\

Re: Beware of Boss Upgrade

Another thing about this "up"grade' date=' is that when the betting tabs appear they overlay where it displays your hand strength. (or am I the only numpty that still uses that :$)[/quote'] I noticed that as well... your not the only numpty still using the hand strength... ;) I find it handy especially if I'm playing multi tables.