Betfair 10k Freeroll

Rivrd

Forgotten your password?

Problems reading this email?

head.gif
top.gif
365">SPECIAL $10K FREEROLL this weekend Dear Jason,
As you may have noticed we experienced some stability issues in the past week and made the decision to return to a previous version of our software as we felt that was the best course of action in order to guarantee stability for our players. $10,000 SPECIAL FREEROLL 17.30GMT, SUNDAY 17th FEBRUARY We wanted to give something back to all our loyal players so we would like to announce a special $10k freeroll. This will be available for ALL players with an active real money account. The freeroll will open for registration in the lobby on Saturday 16th at 17.30 GMT. In the meantime we would like to confirm that we are putting more resource and a bigger effort towards improving our poker room than ever before and with the learnings from the past seven days feel very confident we will deliver over the coming months. sig.gif
footer.gif
ONE FOR THE DIARY :ok

Re: Betfair 10k Freeroll

Is something weird going on? Whenever I open this thread, the blue of peoples names, the scroller;) and other things goes a different shade of blue than normal? Then when I go to another thread it goes back to normal. :unsure:unsure
Same here. I think it's something to do with the fact that GaF made a mistake. :tongue2

Re: Betfair 10k Freeroll There is actually a $20,000 one tonight...restricted to those who were playing a game when the site crashed. Quite a few complained that it seemed unfair...for instance several times I logged onto Betfair poker for a game just to find it ''down''. I wasn't ''lucky'' enough to be actually playing when the crashes occurred. So this is a further olive branch I guess.:ok

Re: Betfair 10k Freeroll Thanks for that! I didn't get the email. Guess I'm not a valuable enough customer. But I just registered. Nowhere near full yet - so no need to panic if you haven't registered yet... Hmm... now I've got about a gazillion and one tournaments lined up on Sunday. But this is gonna be the cream of the crop, of course. :ok