Leicester 13/02

Re: Leicester 13/02 200 Leicester : Easter Present EW Backed this one a few times and has promised so much without really taking to fences but the price at around 20/1 in this company is hard to leave alone and i'll give the animal one more chance. I think the main problem is the trip, it hasnt got one, tried at 2m, did better at 2m4 and stayed on as though 3m would be ideal, then didnt seem to stay? Back at 2m4 on a track thats uphill in the straight on ground thats his fav and with a big field so the pace should be strong, i cant see any excuses, even Timmy Murphy is not riding it, today could be the day when it all falls right for a decent run. Now lets see it fall at the first! Leicester 330 : Dalriath EW This ones slipping down the handicap and hasnt won for a while now, you can ignore some of its recent form as the connections were going after cheap prize money in small fields in races way to strong. The last twice back in his own comapny the ground has been too soft and couldnt lay up with the pace which is his best way of running, with the going a bit better today and a small field he could run a big race for a long way and will stay all the way up the straight. Worth a small EW bet. Leiceter 4.00 : Whistling Straits WIN A very progressive pointer that connections think will mix it with the best eventually, entered in the Fox Hunters at Cheltenham so has to make light work of this bunch today if thats to be realised. Best form in the race and the best jockey, the 6/4 on offer looks value.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.