Best Bet Of The Day | Thu 7th Feb

Sorry but need to post this up early :ok 1.40 Hunt LAY Noble Sham Have question mark next to this one for Ground (only win on good to firm) and Distance (not run over 3m) and with another doubt over his ability to get over the obstacles (fell twice, albeit over fences) this is a lay for me in a field with some decent animals.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day | Thu 7th Feb Probably not the best horse to put a win bet on but Hunt 4.10 Cornish Rebel 1 pt win one of my fav. horses in training. Very much one not too rely on heavily as it is awkward but it is still hugely talented. In its prime it was a grade 1 winner over hurdles, placed in RSAC, Hennessy, SGN (when ought to have won) WGN and was running a mighty race in the 06 Gold Cup when travelling extremely well before an error 3 out, probably would have been placed in that too at least. Ok form since then has gone a bit but in patches good runs when it can be asked, beating Parsons Legacy giving loads of weight, fifth in good handicap when again given loads of weight. Moved from PN and a small yard and the change of scenery might just be what it needs to have the odd big big run left (GN 2008? even though it hated Aintree last time.) I think being the focus of attention should help too with its new smaller stable. Today in runs in a hunter chase and that scenery might wake him up a bit, should go in softer now, not that badly in, experienced jockey for the type of race and although going right handed is a possible negative, I will be hoping he is in the mood tomorrow.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.